Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

vrijdag 28 juni 2013

Rockin' With The Pirates: Big Hits, Classic Tracks & Lost Gems From The Golden Era Of Off-Shore Radio



CD1:
1. The Beach Boys - The Little Girl I Once Knew 2. Jay & The Americans - Cara, Mia 3. Herman's Hermits - Wonderful World 4. Billy J Kramer & The Dakotas - Neon City [Mono] 5. The Paramounts - Blue Ribbons 6. The Animals - Bring It On Home To Me 7. Adam Faith - Cheryl's Goin' Home 8. Cilla Black - I've Been Wrong Before 9. Gerry & The Pacemakers - I'll Be There [Mono] 10. Cliff Richard - On My Word 11. The Boston Crabs - Down In Mexico [Mono] 12. Manfred Mann - I Put A Spell On You 13. The Swinging Blue Jeans - Make Me Know You're Mine 14. Alma Cogan - Eight Days A Week 15. P J Proby - Let The Water Run Down 16. The Sons Of Fred - Sweet Love 17. Jan & Dean - I Found A Girl 18. The Hollies - If I Needed Someone 19. Valerie Mitchell - Go My Way 20. Cliff Bennett & The Rebel Rousers - I Have Cried My Last Tear [Mono] 21. The Roulettes - The Long Cigarette 22. The Marionettes - Was It Me 23. Calvin James - Some Things You Never Get Used To 24. Peter And Gordon - Woman [Mono] 25. Cher - Where Do You Go

CD2:
1. Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels - Jenny Takes A Ride 2. Manfred Mann - Tired Of Trying, Bored With Lying, Scared Of Dying 3. Bobby Vee - Look At Me Girl 4. The Shotgun Express - I Could Feel The Whole World Turn Around 5. The Gaylord - He's A Good Face, But He's Down And Out 6. Cliff Bennett & The Rebel Rousers - Got To Get You Into My Life [Mono] 7. Garnet Mimms - All About Love 8. Jeff Beck - Hi Ho Silver Lining [First Stereo Mix] 9. Simon Dupree & The Big Sound - I See The Light [Stereo] 10. Cliff Richard And The Shadows - Blue Turns To Grey 11. Verdelle Smith - Tar And Cement 12. Bobby Goldsboro - It's Too Late 13. The Hollies - I Can't Let Go 14. Graham Bonney - Super Girl 15. The She Trinity - The Man Who Took The Valise Off The Floor At Grand Central Station At Noon 16. The New York Public Library - I Ain't Gonna Eat Out My Heart Anymore 17. The Animals - We've Gotta Get Out Of This Place 18. Jackie De Shannon - I Can Make It With You 19. Herbie Goins & Nightimers - No.1 In Your Heart 20. Paul Jones - High Time 21. Dean Parrish - Turn On Your Lovelight 22. Tommy James And The Shondells - Hanky Panky [Mono] 23. The Beach Boys - Caroline, No 24. Bean And Loopy's Lot - Haywire 25. Bo Street Runners - Baby Never Say Goodbye

CD3:
1. Frank Ifield - Waltzing Matilda 2. Paul Jones - I've Been A Bad Bad Boy 3. Bob Lind - Elusive Butterfly 5. The Yardbirds - Little Games [Stereo Mix] 6. Simon Dupree & The Big Sound - Reservations [Stereo] 7. P J Proby - Niki Hoeky 8. Terry Reid - The Hand Don't Fit The Glove 9. Lulu - The Boat That I Row 10. Barry Benson - Cousin Jane 11. The Young Idea - Gotta Get Out Of This Mess I'm In 12. The Seekers - Georgy Girl [Mono] 13. Ross Hannaman - Down Thru' Summer 20. Gary Lewis & The Playboys - The Loser (With A Broken Heart) 21. Emma Rede - Just Like A Man 22. Salena Jones - A Walk In The Black Forest (Our Walk Of Love) 23. Garnet Mimms - Roll With The Punches 24. Del Shannon - She 25. Jay & The Americans - You Ain't As Hip As All That, Baby


Rockin'_With_The_Pirates_-_Classics_And_Rare_Gems_From_The_60s.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009