Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

maandag 24 juni 2013

Scepter Records Story


Disc: 1
1. Dedicated To The One I Love - Shirelles
2. Tonight's The Night - Shirelles
3. Will You Love Me Tomorrow - Shirelles
4. Boys - Shirelles
5. All In My Mind - Maxine Brown
6. I Don't Want To Cry - Chuck Jackson
7. Funny - Maxine Brown
8. Mama Said - Shirelles
9. I Wake Up Crying - Chuck Jackson
10. Blue Holiday - Shirelles
11. Human - Tommy Hunt
12. Big John (Ain't You Gonna Marry Me) - Shirelles
13. Baby It's You - Shirelles
14. Time After Time - Isley Brothers
15. Soldier Boy - Shirelles
16. Any Day Now (My Wild Beautiful Bird) - Chuck Jackson
17. Twist And Shout - Isley Brothers
18. Welcome Home Baby - Shirelles
19. I Keep Forgettin' - Chuck Jackson
20. Twistin' With Linda - Isley Brothers
21. Love Is A Swingin' Thing - Shirelles & King Curtis
22. Potatoe Chips - King Curtis
23. I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself - Tommy Hunt

Disc: 2
1. Don't Make Me Over - Dionne Warwick
2. Take The Last Train Home - King Curtis
3. Tell Him I'm Not Home - Chuck Jackson
4. Killer Joe - Rocky Fellers
5. Foolish Little Girl - Shirelles
6. Louie Louie - Kingsmen
7. I Am A Witness - Tommy Hunt
8. Anyone Who Had A Heart - Dionne Warwick
9. Since I Found You - Maxine Brown
10. Money - Kingsmen
11. Sha La La - Shirelles
12. Oh Lord What Are You Doing To Me - Tommy Hunt
13. Walk On By - Dionne Warwick
14. Beg Me - Chuck Jackson
15. Little Latin Lupe Lu - Kingsmen
16. Oh No Not My Baby - Maxine Brown
17. Since I Don't Have You - Chuck Jackson
18. We Find Him Guilty - Chuck Jackson & Maxine Brown
19. The Jolly Green Giant - Kingsmen
20. Something You Got - Chuck Jackson & Maxine Brown
21. Never Had It So Good - Ronnie Milsap

Disc: 3
1. Just A Little Bit - Roy Head (& The Traits)
2. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry - B.J. Thomas (& The Triumphs)
3. The Silencer - Chuck Jackson
4. Baby Cakes - Maxine Brown
5. Mama - B.J. Thomas
6. Daddy's Home - Chuck Jackson & Maxine Brown
7. Get On Up - Esquires
8. I Say A Little Prayer - Dionne Warwick
9. And Get Away - The Esquires
10. (Theme From) Valley Of The Dolls - Dionne Warwick
11. The Eyes Of A New York Woman - B.J. Thomas
12. Send My Baby Back - Fred Hughes
13. Hooked On A Feeling - B.J. Thomas
14. My Pledge Of Love - The Joe Jeffrey Group
15. Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head - B.J. Thomas
16. I'll Never Fall in Love Again - Dionne Warwick
17. Everybody's Out Of Town - B.J. Thomas
18. I Just Can't Help Believing - B.J. Thomas
19. Timothy - Buoys
20. No Love At All - B.J. Thomas
21. Rock And Roll Lullaby - B.J. Thomas


http://rapidgator.net/file/b283ea6d1990f8a786699e34e6dfe4a8/Scepter_Records_Story.rar.html

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009