Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

donderdag 7 augustus 2014

Devoted To You


Disc 1:
1. Devoted To You - The Everly Brothers 2. On A Slow Boat To China - Emile Ford & The Checkmates 3. More Than I Can Say - Bobby Vee 4. Every Breath I Take - Gene Pitney 5. When The Boy In Your Arms - Connie Francis 6. Sweetie Pie - Eddie Cochran 7. My Special Angel - Johnny Burnette 8. The Twelth Of Never - Johnny Mathis 9. That's Love - Billy Fury 10. Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley 11. Only Sixteen - Craig Douglas 12. Portrait Of My Love - Matt Monro 13. My Baby Just Cares For Me - Nina Simone 14. Never Be Anyone Else But You - Ricky Nelson 15. When I Fall In Love - Nat King Cole 16. When My Little Girl Is Smiling - The Drifters 17. How Deep Is The Ocean - Brenda Lee 18. I Wanna Be Loved By You - Marilyn Monroe 19. Blue Moon - Cliff Richard 20. Send Me The Pillow You Dream On - Johnny Tillotson 21. Fever - Peggy Lee 22. Moon River - Andy Williams 23. You Send Me - Sam Cooke 24. Dedicated To The One I Love - The Shirelles 25. Makin' Love - Vince Eager

  Disc 2:
1. Don't Ever Change - The Crickets 2. A Lover's Question - Clyde McPhatter 3. Unchained Melody - Cliff Richard 4. Sugar Dumpling - Sam Cooke 5. S'wonderful - Sarah Vaughan 6. I Only Have Eyes For You - The Flamingos 7. Bad Boy - Marty Wilde 8. Misty - Johnny Mathis 9. Hallelujah I Love Her So - Eddie Cochran 10. Loving You - Elvis Presley 11. I'm In Love Again - Paul Evans 12. I Just Want To Make Love To You - Etta James 13. Only You - Brenda Lee 14. Stairway Of Love - Terry Dene 15. Starry Eyed - Michael Holliday 16. Kiss Me Honey Honey - Shirley Bassey 17. I Must Be Dreaming - Neil Sedaka 18. Words Of Love - Buddy Holly 19. I Love How You Love Me - Billy Fury 20. Dreamboat - Alma Cogan 21. Please Help Me I'm Falling - Hank Locklin 22. Love Me Forever - Marion Ryan 23. Made You - Adam Faith 24. Love Me Warm and Tender - Paul Anka 25. It's Too Late - Roy Orbison


Devoted_To_You.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009