Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

maandag 25 augustus 2014

Sue Records Story - Sticks And Stones


CD1 1. A Fool In Love - Ike & Tina Turner 2. Itchy Twitchy Feeling - Bobby Hendricks 3. Stick Shift - The Duals 4. My Babe - Sonny Jackson 5. Hush Heart - Baby Washington 6. Send For Me If You Need Some Lovin' - Barbara George 7. Betty Jean - Don Covay 8. If By Any Chance - Jimmy Barnes 9. The Biggest Cry - The Mighty Hannibal 10. I Feel Like A Million - Mamie Bradley 11. Honey Dew - The Honey Do's 12. My Man Rock Head - Eloise Carter 13. Don't Start Me Talking - Johnny Darrow 14. I've Got A Woman, Pt. 1 - Jimmy McGriff 15. You Should Know I'm Still Your Baby - Sammi Lynn 16. It's Gonna Work Out Fine - Ike & Tina Turner 17. My Little Angel - Johnnie Mae Mathews 18. Pennies From Heaven - The Matadors 19. Psycho - Bobby Hendricks 20. Pretty Plaid Skirt & Long Black Sox - The Night Riders 21. She's A Heartbreaker - The Chandeliers 22. The Sneak - Jimmy Oliver Orchestra 23. Any Other Way - Jackie Shane 24. Keep Your Business To Yourself - Pearl Woods 25. May I Have This Dance - The Senors

  CD2 1. Sticks And Stones - Jackie Shane 2. You're My Baby - Ike & Tina Turner 3. Cast Your Vote - Bobby Hendricks 4. Believe It Or Not - Don Covay 5. I Need a Woman ('Cause I'm A Man) - The Mighty Hannibal 6. Maybe Never - Jimmy Barnes 7. I Need You - Eloise Carter 8. Hand In Hand - Johnny Darrow 9. A Handful of Memories - Baby Washington 10. Be Good To Me - The Matadors 11. Cruising - The Duals 12. I Idolize You - Ike & Tina Turner 13. Someone - The Honey Do's 14. The Headshrinker - Johnnie Mae Mathews 15. Baby Doll - Billy & Rickey 16. Busy Flirtin' - Bobby Hendricks 17. St. Loo - The Night Riders 18. Chunk-A-Lunk Jug Part 1 - Mary Lou Williams Trio 19. Give Me Your Love - The Chandeliers 20. Written In the Stars - The Four Jokers 21. My Love - Ike Turner & The Kings of Rhythm 22. The Recipe (For Perfect Fools) - Barbara George 23. Searching For Olive Oil - The Senors 24. Must Be Love - Tommy Williams 25. All About My Girl - Jimmy McGriff


Sue_Records_Story_-_Sticks_And_Stones.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009