Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

vrijdag 22 augustus 2014

Motown Floorshakers - 40 Northern Soul Classics


CD 1 01. Supremes - Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart 02. Stevie Wonder - Nothings Too Good For My Baby 03. Four Tops - Shake Me, Wake Me 04. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - Whole Lot Of Shakin Goin On In My Heart 05. Edwin Starr - Stop Her On Sight 06. Earl Van Dyke & Funk Brothers - Nowhere To Run 07. Marvin Gaye - This Love Starved Heart Of Mine 08. Brenda Holloway - Reconsider 09. Gladys Knight & Pips - Here Are The Pieces Of My Broken Heart 10. Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - One Way Out 11. Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell - Aint No Mountain High Enough 12. Contours - Just A Little Misunderstanding 13. Edwin Starr - My Weakness is you 14. Kim Weston - Im Still Loving You 15. Barbara McNair - Baby a Go Go 16. Chris Clark - Do I Love You (Indeed I do) 17. Velvelettes - Lonely Lonely Girl Am I 18. Marvelettes - Ill Keep Holding On 19. Velvelettes - These Things Will Keep Me Loving You 20. Brenda Holloway - When Im Gone

  CD 2 01. Junior Walker & The All Stars - Tune Up 02. Hattie Littles - Love, Trouble, Heartache & Misery 03. Gino Parks & Love - Tones 04. Shorty Long - Out To Get You 05. Mary Wells - Shop Around 06. Temptations - I Want A Love I Can See 07. Four Tops - Gotta Say It, Gotta Tell It Like It Is 08. Marvin Gaye - Lucky Lucky Me 09. Kim Weston - Im Gonna Make It Up To You 10. Frank Wilson - Til You Were Gone 11. Martha & Vandellas - Show Me The Way 12. Dalton Boys - Ive Been Cheated 13. Tammi Terrell & Marvin Gaye - Thats How It Is Since Youve Been Gone 14. Diana Ross - Something On My Mind 15. Odyssey - Battened Ships 16. Isley Brothers - My Love is Your Love Forever 17. Hearts of Stone - If I Could Give You The World 18. Thelma Houston - Nothing Left To Give 19. Reuben Howell - You Cant Stop A Man In Love 20. O C Smith - Im Glad I Fell In Love With You


Motown_Floorshakers.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009