Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

donderdag 28 augustus 2014

Bob Wills And His Texas Playboys - Riding Your Way The Lost Transcriptions for Tiffany Music, 1946-1947


Disc 1 1. Put Another Chair At The Table 2. Make Room In Your Heart For A Friend 3. I Can’t Begin To Tell You 4. No Letter Today 5. The Covered Wagon Rolled Right Along 6. Brushy Fork (Instrumental) 7. Yellow Rose Of Texas 8. Columbus Stockade Blues (Version 1) 9. Paradise Isle (Instrumental) 10. I Wonder If You Feel The Way I Do 11. A Year Ago Tonight 12. Brown Skin Gal (Instrumental) 13. Ride On! (My Prairie Pinto) 14. Travelin’ Blues 15. Dear Old Southern Home 16. Liberty (Instrumental) 17. We Might As Well Forget It 18. Goodnight Little Sweetheart 19. On The Alamo (Instrumental) 20. Too Late 21. Sixteen Days In Georgia (Instrumental) 22. El Rancho Grande 23. Under The Double Eagle (Instrumental) 24. It makes No Difference Now 25. Ragtime Annie (Instrumental)  

Disc 2 1. Sally Johnson (Instrumental) 2. Silver Dew On The Blue Grass Tonight 3. No Wonder (That I Love You) 4. I Knew The Moment I Lost You 5. I’m Thinking Tonight Of My Blue Eyes 6. Love Letters In The Sand 7. River Stay ’way From My Door 8. Soldier’s Joy (Instrumental) (Version 2) 9. Have i Stayed Away Too Long 10. Margie 11. My Wild Irish Rose 12. Take Me Back To MY Boots And Saddle 13. You Are My Sunshine 14. She’s Killing Me 15. Detour 16. Bubbles In My Beer 17. Don’t Be Ashamed Of Your Age 18. Be Honest With me 19. Don’t Fence Me In (Take 2) 20. I’m An Old Cowhand (Take 2) 21. Don’t You Hear Jerusalm Moan (Take 2) 22. My Little Buckaroo (Take 3) 23. Each Minute Seems Like A Million Years 24. She’s Gone 25. Still Water Runs The Deepest

Bob_Wills_And_His_Texas_Playboys_-_Riding_Your_Way_The_Lost_Transcriptions_for_Tiffany_Music

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009