Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

vrijdag 29 augustus 2014

Custom Made Hillbilly


Streamliner Boogie – Jimmie O’neal & The Oklahoma Hillbillies Patent On My Gal - Jimmie O’neal & The Oklahoma Hillbillies Substitute For Love – Jack Hammons When You Stick Your Tongue Out At Me – Buddy Livingston & His All Girl Band Wildcat Boogie – Musical-AiresMy Baby Is Gone – Clyde Beavers I’ve Got A Feeling – Roy Fisher & The Rhythm Riders I’ve Done More Accidently – Tommy Castle Little Romeo – Roy Robinson I’m Different – Frank Evans & The Western Hayriders Cooing To The Wrong Pigeon – Jack Morris Listen To Me Baby – Harold Smith With Slim Gleeson, The Trailriders & Danny Clark I Can’t Go Back – Don Redfield & The Sagedusters Playing The Game – Curley Money & The Rolling Ramblers Goin’ Crazy – Luke Gordon With C. Smith & The Tennessee Haymakers Cold Hands, Warm Heart – Marty Licklider Baby’s Gone – Luke Gordon Wasted – Oklahoma Melody Boys Slippin’ Out, Stealing In – King Sterling I’m Just Feeling Sorry For Myself – Tex Dixon What Is It (That I’m Too Young To Know) – Frank Evans & His Top Notchers We’re In Love – Carl Tanner With Ineva Buckins & The Southern Pine Boys Be My Baby, Baby Doll – Cousin Arnold & His Country Cousins Crying My Heart Out – Jack Frost And His Band No One But You – Jimmy & Dorothy Blakley Standing In Line (For Your Love) – Jimmy Blakley Honey Dew – Doll & Doll 6 Men & 16 Instruments Fishin’ Fever – Joe Brown With The Black Mountain Boys And Santones My Baby’s Gone – Roland Faulk

Custom_Made_Hillbilly.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009