Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zondag 27 april 2014

Ronnie I's Lost Tapes


Volume 1
(01) - Oh, Gee, Oh Gosh - Valentinos (02) - Teenager's Dream - Valentinos (03) - Could This Be Magic - Dubs (04) - Yo Te Quiero (I Love You) - Earl Lewis & The Channels (05) - The Way You Look Tonight - Joel & The Blue Stars (06) - I Won't Be the Fool Anymore - Students (07) - Stardust - James Myers Quintet (08) - There Goes My Love - Bop Shop (09) - Route 66 - Blue Stars (10) - While We Were Dancing - Blue Stars (11) - Love Is The Thing - Blue Stars (12) - All Mine - Image (13) - Can I Come Over Tonight - Velours (14) - It's Too Soon To Know - Velours (15) - I Wonder Who - Revivals (16) - Moonlight and Music - Starlight (17) - Seventeen - Heart's Desire (18) - That Is Rock 'N' Roll - Bill Baker's Satins (19) - Crying in the Chapel - Bill Baker's Satins (20) - Story Untold - Bill Baker's Satins

Volume 2
(01) - Little Boy And Girl - Sonia & The Cliftonaires (02) - Kingless Castle - Sonia & The Cliftonaires (03) - Heart's Desire - Bop Shop (04) - C'est La Vie - Velours (05) - That's What Girls Are Made For - Velours (06) - False Alarm - Cliftonaires (07) - Moonlight in Vermont - Cliftonaires (08) - Philadelphia Gril - Students (09) - I'll Be Seing You - Joel & The Satins (10) - Wisdom Of A Fool - Bill Baker's Satins (11) - You Got To Get It - Blue Stars (12) - That's The Way It Goes - Five Jades (13) - Give Me Your Love - Heart's Desire (14) - World Of Fantasy - James Myers Qunitet (15) - Once In a While - Big Edsel Band (16) - Over The Rainbow - Image (17) - I Promise To Remember - Saints (18) - Please Say You Want Me - Saints (19) - Zu Zu - Eddie Pardocchi & 5 Discs (20) - Your Way - Eddie Pardocchi & 5 Discs

ronnieslosttapesL.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009