Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

dinsdag 29 april 2014

Big Top - The Best Of The Rest



Volume 1  
1. This Time Tomorrow/Andrea Carroll
2. Land of Love/John Price
3. Lipstick and High Heel Shoes/Valentine & Sweethearts
4. Sweet Baby of Mine/Tony Middleton
5. Castle In the Sky/Gerri Granger
6. Any Time/Sam "The Man" Taylor
7. If I Never Get To Love You/Lou Johnson
8. I Wanna Love You/Liza Smith
9. We Say Yeah/Cliff Richard & Shadows
10. Hold Me Close/Dean Evans
11. The Other Side of Betty/Mickey Denton
12. Here She Comes/Darlettes
13. Day Dreams/Travis & Bob
14. His Latest Flame/Del Shannon
15. It's Been a Long Long Time/Dotty Clark
16. Beauty & The Beast/Don Covay
17. I'm On To You Baby/V.I.P.S.
18. I'm Not a Baby Anymore/Marsha Brody
19. (Return To Sender) Don't Want Your Letters/Gerri Granger
20. Love Keeps Calling/Sammy Turner
21. She Got a Nose Job/Dellwoods
22. Hey Hey (The Sun's Gonna Shine)/Sarah Cooke
23. I/Jeri Lynn
24. You Are My Sunshine/Ocie Smith
25. Walk On By/Lou Johnson
26. Beverly Jean/Curtis Lee
27. Give Us Your Blessing/Ray Peterson
28. Is It All Right If I Love You/Don & Juan
29. Please Betty Jane/Dellwoods
30. Just Be a Woman/Lou Johnson



Volume 2  
1. The Dootang/Andrea Carroll
2. I'll Never Let Her Go/John Price
3. Romeo Rodriguez/Valentine & Sweethearts
4. Unchained Melody/Tony Middleton
5. There's No Reason/Eddie & Terri
6. King Size Blues/Sam "The Man" Taylor
7. Thank You Anyway (Mr. DJ)/Lou Johnson
8. Follow Me/Liza Smith
9. The Young Ones/Cliff Richard & Shadows
10. A Good Night Kiss/Dean Evans
11. Comin' Down With Love/Mel Gadson
12. Just You/Darlettes
13. Pocahontas/Travis & Bob
14. Don't Gild the Lily/Del Shannon
15. Something Funny's Going On/Lidna Perell
16. Hey There/Don Covay
17. Marching Orders/Jeff Cordell
18. I've Got That Feeling Again/Jamie Coe
19. Just Tell Him Janie Said Hello/Gerri Granger
20. Raincoat in the River/Sammy Turner
21. Magic Potion/Lou Johnson
22. Please Don't Go/Sarah Cooke
23. Ja-Da/Johnny & Hurricanes
24. Quickly My Love/Toni Fisher
25. Jilted/Spencer Stirling
26. Gee How I Wish You Were Here/Curtis Lee
27. Promises You Made Are Broken/Ray Peterson
28. Two Fools Are We/Don & Juan
29. The Panic Is On/Lou Johnson

Big_Top_-_The_Best_Of_The_Rest_(2CDs).rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009