Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

woensdag 23 april 2014

Cliff Richard - The Singles Collection - 6CD



CD 1
 Schoolboy Crush Move It High Class Baby Livin' Lovin' Doll Mean Streak Never Mind Living Doll Dynamite Travellin' Light A Voice In The Wilderness Fall In Love With You Please Don't Tease Nine Times Out Of Ten I Love You Theme For A Dream Gee Whizz It's You When The Girl In Your Arms What'd I Say The Young Ones I'm Looking Out The Window Do You Wanno Dance It'll Be Me Bachelor Boy The Next Time Summer Holiday Lucky Lips It's All In The Game

CD 2
 Constantly Don't Talk To Him I'm The Lonely One On The Beach The Twelfth Of Never I Could Easily Fall The Minute You're Gone Angel On My Word Wind Me Up The Time In Between Blue Turns To Grey In The Country Time Drags By Visions It's All Over I'll Come Running The Day I Met Marie All My Love Congratulations I'll Love You Forever Today Don't Forget To Catch Me Marianne Good Times (Better Times) Big Ship With The Eyes Of A Child Goodbye Sam I Ain't Got Time Any More Sunny Honey Girl

CD 3
Silvery Rain Flying Machine Sing A Song Of Freedom Living in Harmony Brand New Song Jesus Power To All Our Friends Help It Along Take Me High It's Only Me You've Left Behind Honky Tonk Angel Devil Woman Miss You Nights I Can't Ask For Any More Than You Hey Mister Dream-Maker My Kinda Life When Two Worlds Drift Apart Please Remember Me Yes He Lives

CD 4
Can't Take The Hurt Any More Green Light We Don't Talk Any More Hot Shot Carrie Dreamin' A Little In Love Wired For Sound Daddy's Home The Only Way Out Where Do We Go From Here Little Town True Love Ways Please Don't Fall In Love Never Say Die Baby You're Dynamite Ocean Deep Shooting From The Heart Heart User It's In Every One Of Us My Pretty One

CD 5
 She's So Beautiful Born To Rock 'n' Roll Some People Remember Me Two Hearts Mistletoe And Wine The Best Of Me I Just Don't Have The Heart Lean On You Stronger Than That From A Distance Saviour's Day Silhouettes More To Life We Should Be Together

CD 6
This New Year I Still Believe In You Peace In Our Time Human Work Of Art Never Let Go Misunderstood Man Healing Love Be With Me Always Can't Keep This Feeling In The Miracle The Millennium Prayer Somewhere Over The Rainbow What A Wonderful World Let Me Be The One


CRichardSglesCollec.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009