Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

donderdag 24 april 2014

Elvis Presley - FTD - That's The Way It Is Special Edition


CD 1
Special Edition (Original Album plus Bonus Tracks) I Just Can't Help Believing - Twenty Days And Twenty Nights - How The Web Was Woven - Patch It Up - Mary In The Morning - You Don't Have To Say You Love Me - You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling - I've Lost You; Just Pretend; Stranger In The Crowd - The Next Step Is Love - Bridge Over Troubled Water Bonus Tracks: Love Letters ("Love Letters From Elvis"); When I'm Over You ("Love Letters From Elvis"); Something ("Walk A Mile In My Shoes"); I'll Never Know ("Love Letters From Elvis"); Sylvia ("Elvis Now"); Cindy Cindy ("Love Letters From Elvis");Rags To Riches (single release)  

CD 2
The Concert (August 12, 1970 - Midnight Show) That's All Right; Mystery Train - Tiger Man (MGM,"That's The Way It Is"); Hound Dog; Love Me Tender; Just Pretend; Walk A Mile In My Shoes; There Goes My Everything; Words; Sweet Caroline (MGM,"That's The Way It Is") ; You've Lost That Loving Feeling (LP, "That's The Way It Is")'; Polk Salad Annie (MGM,"That's The Way It Is"); Heartbreak Hotel (MGM,"That's The Way It Is" , "The Lost Performances"); One Night (MGM,"That's The Way It Is"); Blue Suede Shoes 1'31 (MGM,"That's The Way It Is"); All Shook Up (MGM,"That's The Way It Is"); Little Sister - Get Back (LP, "Elvis Aron Presley"); I Was The One ("Walk A Mile In My Shoes"); Love Me; Are You Lonesome Tonight ("Elvis The Concert 2000"); Bridge Over Troubled Water; Suspicious Minds (MGM,"That's The Way It Is"); Can't Help Falling In Love (MGM,"That's The Way It Is")  

CD 3
The Rehearsal I Got A Woman (live, 11/8/70); I Can't Stop Loving You (live, 10/8/70); Twenty Days And Twenty Nights (live, 12/8/70); The Next Step Is Love (live, 10/8/70); You Don't Have To Say You Love Me (live, 10/8/70); Stranger In The Crowd (live, 13/8/70); Make The World Go Away (live, 13/8/70); Don't Cry Daddy (live, 13/8/70); In The Ghetto (live, 13/8/70); Peter Gunn Theme (MGM rehearsal, 15/7/70 - Instrumental); That's All Right (MGM rehearsal, 15/7/70); Cottonfields (MGM rehearsal, 15/7/70); Yesterday (MGM rehearsal, 15/7/70); I Can't Stop Loving You (MGM rehearsal, 15/7/70); Such A Night (MGM rehearsal, 29/7/70); It's Now Or Never (MGM rehearsal, 29/7/70); A Fool Such As I (MGM rehearsal, 29/7/70); Little Sister-Get Back (MGM rehearsal, 29/7/70); I Wased My Hands In Muddy Waters (RCA rehearsal, 24/7/70); Johnny B. Goode (RCA rehearsal, 24/7/70); Mary In The Morning (RCA rehearsal, 24/7/70); The Wonder Of You (RCA rehearsal, 24/7/70); Santa Claus Is Back In Town (Vegas rehearsal, 4/8/70); Farther Along (Vegas rehearsal, 4/8/70); Oh Happy Day (Vegas rehearsal, 7/8/70)

That's_The_Way_It_Is_Special_Edition.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009