Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

dinsdag 22 april 2014

Heavy Sugar - The Pure Essence Of New Orleans R&B

Posted By Ed


Disc: 1
1. Little Richard: Hey-Hey-Hey-Hey
2. John Fred & The Playboys: Shirley
3. Huey Smith: Would You Believe It, I Have A Cold
4. Fats Domino: Telling Lies
5. Smiley Lewis: Someday (You'll Want Me)
6. Paul Gayten: Nervous Boogie
7. Frankie Ford: It Must Be Jelly
8. Joe Jones: A-Tisket A-Tasket
9. Jimmy Beasley: I'm So Blue
10. Ray Washington: I Know
11. The Supremes: Honey, Honey
12. Jimmy Clanton: Ship On A Stormy Sea
13. Myles & Dupont: Loud Mouth Annie
14. Shirley & Lee: That's What I'll Do
15. Alberta Hall: Oh, How I Need Your Lovin'
16. Oscar Wills (aka TV Slim): Flatfoot Sam
17. Professor Longhair: Look What You're Doing To Me
18. Bobby Mitchell: Try Rock And Roll
19. Charles Brown: I'll Always Be In Love With You
20. Lester Robertson: My Girl Across Town
21. The Tropicals: Sweet Sixteen
22. Roland Cook: I've Got A Girl
23. Lee Allen & His Band: Tic Toc
24. The Gondoliers: You Call Everybody Darling
25. Etta James: Dance With Me Henry

Disc: 2
1. Fats Domino: Don't Deceive Me
2. Frankie Ford: Cheatin' Woman
3. Joe Turner: Honey Hush
4. Roy Brown: Diddy-Y-Diddy-O
5. Allen Toussaint: Whirlaway
6. Art Neville: Cha Dooky Doo
7. Ruth & Al: Real Gone Party
8. Bobby Marchan: Chickee Wah Wah
9. Mickey & Sylvia: There'll Be No Backin' Out
10. Sam Cooke: That's All I Need To Know
11. Jerry Byrne: Carry On
12. Huey Smith: We Like Birdland
13. Lee Allen & His Band: Creole Alley
14. Richard Berry: Mad About You Baby
15. Earl King: Well-O, Well-O, Well-O Baby
16. Bobby Mandolph: Malinda
17. Smiley Lewis: School Days Are Back Again
18. Jimmy Beasley: Don't Break This Heart Of Mine
19. Little Booker: Doin' The Hambone
20. Li'l Millet & His Creoles: Rich Woman
21. The Royal Kings: Teachin' And Preachin'
22. Little Richard: Oh Why?
23. Harry Lee: Every Time I See You
24. Junior Gordon: Blow Wind Blow
25. Lloyd Price: I'm Glad, Glad

Disc: 3
1. Huey "Piano" Smith with His Clowns: Don't You Know Yockomo
2. The Spiders: Someday, Bye And Bye
3. Fats Domino: Would You
4. Lee Diamond: Hatti Malatti
5. Paul Gayten: Mother Roux (Yo Yo Walk)
6. Amos Milburn: We Teenagers Know What We Want
7. Art Neville: Zing Zing
8. Charles Williams: So Glad She's Mine
9. Smiley Lewis: Sweeter Words (Have Never Been Told)
10. Eddie Bo: I Love To Rock n Roll
11. Etta James: Tough Lover
12. John Fred: Good Lovin'
13. The Gondoliers: Knocked Out
14. Ernie Kador: Eternity
15. Little Richard: Kansas City
16. Charles Brown: Please Believe Me
17. Johnny Angel: Teenage Wedding
18. Clarence Henry: Baby, Baby Please
19. The Crystals: Love You So
20. Huey & Jerry: I Think You're Jiving Me
21. Lester Robertson: Take It Home To Grandma
22. Gene & Al's Spacemen: Mercy
23. Big Al Downing: When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again
24. Bobby Charles: I'll Turn Square For You
25. Roy Brown: Saturday Night

Heavy_Sugar_-_The_Pure_Essence_Of_New_Orleans_R&B.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009