Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zaterdag 13 september 2014

Eh Cumpari! - The Italian-American Songbook 1951-1960


Disc: 1 1. Jezebel (Frankie Laine) 2. Here In My Heart (Al Martino) 3. Be My Love (Mario Lanza) 4. Take My Heart (Al Martino) 5. Because You're Mine (Mario Lanza) 6. Eh Cumpari (Julius LaRosa) 7. Rags To Riches (Tony Bennett) 8. No Other Love (Perry Como) 9. Why Don't You Believe Me (Joni James) 10. My Own True Love (Johnny Desmond) 11. I Believe (Frankie Laine) 12. Hold My Hand (Don Cornell) 13. The High And The Mighty (Johnny Desmond) 14. The Story Of Tina (Al Martino) 15. Cherry Pink And Apple Blossom White (Alan Dale) 16. (Love Is) The Tender Trap (Frank Sinatra) 17. A Woman In Love (Frankie Laine) 18. Most Of All (Don Cornell) 19. Sweet And Gentle (Alan Dale) 20. Memories Are Made Of This (Dean Martin) 21. Play Me Hearts And Flowers I Wanna Cry (Johnny Desmond) 22. Hot Diggity (Dog Ziggity Boom) (Perry Como) 23. Just A Gigolo / I Ain't Got Nobody (Louis Prima) 24. Too Close For Comfort (Eydie Gorme) 25. Innamorata (Sweetheart) (Jerry Vale) 26. On The Street Where You Live (Vic Damone)  

Disc: 2 1. You Don't Know Me (Jerry Vale) 2. See Saw (Don Cornell) 3. All The Way (Frank Sinatra) 4. Love Me Forever (Eydie Gorme) 5. Pretend You Don't See Her (Jerry Vale) 6. An Affair To Remember (Vic Damone) 7. Stupid Cupid (Connie Francis) 8. There Must Be A Way (Joni James) 9. That Old Black Magic (Louis Prima) 10. Return To Me (Dean Martin) 11. Gigi (Vic Damone) 12. Torero (Julius LaRosa) 13. Who's Sorry Now (Connie Francis) 14. Volare (Dean Martin) 15. The Only Man On The Island (Vic Damone) 16. Come Back To Sorrento (Louis Prima) 17. Magic Moments (Perry Como) 18. Dream Lover (Bobby Darin) 19. Sway (Bobby Rydell) 20. Mack The Knife (Bobby Darin) 21. The Lady Is The Tramp (Buddy Greco) 22. In The Still Of The Night (Dion & The Belmonts) 23. Nice 'N' Easy (Frank Sinatra) 24. Among My Souvenirs (Connie Francis) 25. I Wanna Thank You (Bobby Rydell) 26. Close Your Eyes (Dion)

Eh_Cumpari.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009