Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

maandag 22 september 2014

Walking Along - The Best Of The Solitaires


Disc 1: Wonder Why / Blue Valentine / You're Laughing Cause I'm Crying / Stranger In Paradise / Chapel Of St.Clair / Please Remember My Heart / South Of The Border / Chances I've Taken / Lonely / I Don't Stand A Ghost Of A Chance / Girl Of Mine / What Did She Say / My Dear / The Wedding / Don't Fall In Love / Magic Rose / Later For You Baby / The Honeymoon / Fine Little Girl / Silent Grief

  Disc 2: You've Sinned / The Angels Sang / Give Me One More Chance / Nothing Like A Little Love / Walking Along / Please Kiss This Letter / How Long / Come Back My Love / I Really Love You So (Honey Babe) / Thrill Of Love / Walkin' And Talkin' / No More Sorrow / At Night / Big Mary's House / Embraceable You / Round Goes My Heart / Helpless / Light A Candle In The Chapel / Lonesome Lover / Pretty Thing

Walking_Along_-_The_Best_Of_The_Solitaires.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009