Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

woensdag 18 juni 2014

The On Stage Season


Disc 1
recorded at the opening night show January 26, 1970 at the International Hotel, Las Vegas.
All Shook Up That’s All Right Proud Mary Don’t Cry Daddy (Let Me Be Your)Teddy Bear/Don’t Be Cruel Long Tall Sally Let It Be Me I Can’t Stop Loving You Walk A Mile In My Shoes In The Ghetto True Love Travels On A Gravel Road Sweet Caroline Polk Salad Annie Introductions Kentucky Rain Suspicious Minds Can’t Help Falling In Love

Disc 2
recorded at the closing night show on February 23, 1970 at the International Hotel, Las Vegas.
All Shook Up I Got A Woman Long Tall Sally Don’t Cry Daddy Hound Dog Love Me Tender Kentucky Rain Let It Be Me I Can’t Stop Loving You See See Rider Sweet Caroline Polk Salad Annie Introductions Lawdy Miss Clawdy Heartbreak Hotel One Night It’s Now Or Never Suspicious Minds Can’t Help Falling In Love


0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009