Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

woensdag 18 juni 2014

Northern Soul Stompers


Disc: 1
1. Nevertheless - Lee Andrews 2. Mr. Creator - The Apollas 3. Everything's Gonna Be Alright - P.P. Arnold 4. I'm Gonna Miss You - The Artistics 5. Reaching For The Best - The Exciters 6. A Mighty Good Way - Robert Banks 7. Our Love Is in the Pocket - J J Barnes 8. I Hurt On the Other Side - Sidney Barnes 9. Hit and Run - Rose Batiste 10. Pity My Feet - Kenny Bernard 11. She'll Come Running Back - Mel Britt 12. One in a Million - Maxine Brown 13. I Really Love You - Jimmy Burns 14. That's When I Need You - Freddy Butler 15. The Right Track - Billy Butler 16. Competition Ain't Nothing - Carl Carlton 17. It Really Hurts Me Girl - The Carstairs 18. I'll Always Need You - Dean Courtney 19. Timeless - Carolyn Crawford 20. I Can't Get A Hold Of Myself - Clifford Curry

  Disc: 2
1. Before It's Too Late - Jackie Day 2. Yes, I Love You Baby - The Dynamics 3. Heartbroken Memories - Sheila Ferguson 4. Stay Close to Me - The 5 Stairsteps 5. Stronger Than Her Love - The Flirtations 6. Groovin' at the Go-go - The 4 Larks 7. Ain't That Good Enough - Garland Green 8. What About The Music - Billy Harner 9. Call Me Tommorow - Major Harris 10. Reconsider - Brenda Holloway 11. Whatever Happened To Our Melody - Eddie Holman 12. Doomsday - Evelyn Thomas 13. Crackin' Up - Tommy Hunt 14. Come See - Bobby Hutton 15. All Over the World - Chuck Jackson 16. A Man Like Me - Jimmy James 17. Unsatisfied - Lou Johnson 18. Sliced Tomatoes - The Just Brothers 19. Let Me Down Easy - Bettye Lavette 20. Nobody But You - Otis Leavill

Disc: 3
1. To Win Your Heart - Laura Lee 2. Time Will Pass You By - Tobi Legend 3. Keep a Hold On Me - Diane Lewis 4. Who Are You Trying To Fool - Little Ann 5. You Turned My Bitter Into Sweet - Mary Love 6. Queen of Fools - Barbara Mills 7. Free for All - Philip Mitchell 8. Hung Up On Your Love - The Montclairs 9. Walk Like a Man - Johnny Moore's Three Blazers 10. Footsteps Following Me - Frances Nero 11. Spinning Top - The Orlons 12. Just Say You're Wanted and Needed - Gwen Owens 13. Per-So-Nally - Bobby Paris 14. World Without Sunshine - Sandra Philips 15. Blowing My Mind To Pieces - Bob Relf 16. My Love Is Getting Stronger - Tommy Ridgley 17. Keep Your Chin Up - Jackie Ross 18. I Love You A Baby - Cindy Scott 19. A Case Of Love - The Sequins 20. Dr. Love - Bobby Sheen

  Disc: 4
1. Love Game To A-Z - The Royal Jokers 2. Last Minute Miracle - The Shirelles 3. Have More Time - Marvin Smith 4. I Have Faith In You - Edwin Starr 5. That Beatin' Rhythm - Richard Temple 6. Picture Me Gone - Evie Sands 7. Countdown, Here I Come - The Tempos 8. The Beautiful Night - Jimmy Thomas 9. I'll Do Anything - Doris Troy 10. What Would I Do - The Tymes 11. She's Putting You On - The United 4 12. Six By Six - EarlVan Dyke 13. I Got To Find Me Somebody - The Velvets 14. Just Like You Did Me - Yvonne Vernee 15. You Got To Try Harder - Ronnie Walker 16. If You Ask Me - Jerry Williams 17. Do I Love You - Frank Wilson 18. You Hit Me - Kim Weston 19. Rosemary What Happened - Richard 'Popcorn' Wylie 20. The Drifter - Ray Pollard

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009