Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

maandag 16 juni 2014

Clifton Records - Acappella Showdown


Volume 1
01 - Dottie - Computones 02 - When I’m With You - Chips 03 - Here Is Why I Love You - Infernos 04 - That's My Girl - Subway Serenade 05 - When I Woke Up This Morning - Darchaes 06 - My Love Will Never Die - Retrospect 07 - Another Night With The Boys - Attributes 08 - Swanee - Copas 09 - Shrine of St. Cecilia - Infernos 10 - The Dance Is Over - Splendors 11 - Dancing With You - Computones 12 - He's Gone - Now & Then 13 - ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM - Charm 14 - The Only One - Computones 15 - More, More, More - Blendaires 16 - Congratulations - Street Corner Memories 17 - Traveling Stranger - Copas 18 - Let It Please Be You - Patty & the Street-Tones 19 - Endlessly - Reality 20 - Everyone’s Laughing - Chips 21 - Island of Love - Copas 22 - Out of Sight, Out of Mind - Subway Serenade 23 - Rendezvous With You - Patty & the Street-Tones 24 - Sure As The Flowers - Endings 25 - Mr. Rock and Roll - Choice 26 - Rosie, the Riveter - Charm

  Volume 2
01 - Shoo Be Do Wah - Shades of Brown 02 - In My Dairy - Infernos 03 - No More - Joel & The Connotations 04 - Never Let You Go - Street Corner Memories 05 - Darling How Long - Camelots 06 - Imagination - Windsong 07 - Church Bells May Ring - Uniques 08 - Ankle Bracelet - Computones 09 - A Thousand Stars/Glory of Love - Ribitones 10 - Whatcha Know New - Valentinos 11 - Chapel of Dreams - Infernos 12 - Oh What A Nite - Attributes 13 - Three Steps From the Altar - Street Corner Memories 14 - No, No, No - Patty & The Street-Tones 15 - I’ll Be There - Charm 16 - Six Nights A Week - Splendors 17 - Since I’ve Lost You - Now and Then 18 - My Hero - Impalas 19 - Zoom - Joel & The Connotations 20 - For Your Precious Love - Memory 21 - Chain of Broken Hearts/I’m In Love - Street Vocal Band 22 - Guided Missiles - Choice 23 - I Beg For Your Love - Infernos 24 - Cry Like I Cried - Ecstacies 25 - I Had the Craziest Dream - Charm 26 - Farewell My Love - Camelots

   Volume 3
01 - You Don't Move Me - Reality 02 - Baby Walk On In - Emerys 03 - Give Me Your Love - Infernos
04 - Lucky Old Sun - Windsong 05 - Rip Van Ronnie - Street Corner Society 06 - All Mine - Image
07 - Peace Of Mind - Camelots  08 - Adorable - Ecstacies 09 - Nobody Loves Me Like You Do - Rick & Masters 10 - Skylark - Four Fellows 11 - My Mother's Eyes - Camelots 12 - Walk On The Wild Side - Choice 13 - Wherever You Go - Charm 14 - So Do I - Sheps 15 - So Much - Attributes 16 - Canadian Sunset - Windsong 17 - Jeannie - Grand Central Echos 18 - Joyce - Computones 19 - That Old Black Magic - Reality 20 - I'm So In Love - Patty & Street-Tones 21 - Lost Love - Magic Moments 22 - Good Ole Acappella - Emerys 23 - Pretty Little Girl - Chimes 24 - I'm Hurtin' Inside - Sheps 25 - Love Potion No. 9 - Attributes 26 - Goodbye - Blue Star

Volume 4
01 - Give Me You - Balladeers 02 - Red Sails In the Sunset - Balladeers 03 - Star-Spangled Banner - Decibelles 04 - Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree - Decibelles 05 - There's No One But You - Blue Stars06 - My Love (For You ) - Endings 07 - Oh Baby - Endings 08 - A Casual Look - Magic Moments09 - My Love Will Never Die - Street Corner Five 10 - Someone to Call Me Darling - Street Corner Five 11 - What Are You Gonna Be - Remaining Few 12 - In the Still of the Night (Lost in the 50s) - Classic Harmony 13 - Gypsy Woman - Vintage 14 - A Rose - Spellbound 15 - Nearness of You - Spellbound16 - Daddy's Gonna Tell You No Lie - Cosmic Rays 17 - Ten Commandements of Love - Bop Shop18 - Will You Love Me Tomorrow - Jarmels 19 - Love - Jarmels 20 - Beautiful Dreamer - Nutmegs


0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009