Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

vrijdag 27 juni 2014

One Of These Days - The Anna Records Story


CD1
 1. One Of These Days ~ David Ruffin 2. Money (That’s What I Want) ~ Barrett Strong 3. The Hunch ~ Paul Gayten 4. All I Could Do Was Cry (Part 1) ~ Joe Tex 5. Let’s Go To A Movie Baby ~ Johnny & Jackey 6. Let’s Talk It Over ~ Lamont Anthony 7. Needed ~ The Voice Masters 8. Just For Your Love ~ The Falcons 9. Do You Want To See My Baby ~ Herman Griffin & The Mello-Dees 10. I’m Afraid ~ The Cap-Tans 11. Hit And Run Away Love ~ The Hill Sisters 12. Everything About You ~ Ty Hunter & The Voice Masters 13. I Feel It ~ Ruben Fort 14. Peppermint (You Know What To Do) ~ Bob Kayli 15. Baby You’re Right ~ Joe Tex 16. You Knows What To Do ~ Barrett Strong 17. Hope And Pray ~ The Voice Masters 18. Popeye (The Sailor Man) ~ Lamont Anthony 19. No One Else But You ~ Johnny & Jackey 20. I’m Free ~ Ty Hunter & The Voice Masters  

CD2
 1. Ain’t It A Mess ~ Joe Tex 2. Lonely And Blue ~ Johnny & Jackey 3. Yes, No, Maybe So ~ Barrett Strong 4. Hot Cross Buns ~ Paul Gayten 5. Tight Skirts And Crazy Sweaters ~ The Cap-Tans 6. Orphan Boy ~ Ty Hunter & The Voice Masters 7. Never More ~ Bob Kayli 8. So Good ~ Ruben Fort 9. Hoy Hoy ~ Johnny & Jackey 10. Everytime ~ Ty Hunter & The Voice Masters 11. This Heart Of Mine ~ The Falcons 12. Beatnik Beat ~ Paul Gayten 13. I’m In Love ~ David Ruffin 14. I’ll Never Break Your Heart (Parts 1 & 2) ~ Joe Tex 15. Oops I’m Sorry ~ The Voice Masters 16. Oh! I Apologize ~ Barrett Strong 17. Advertising For Love ~ The Hill Sisters 18. Take Me Back (I Was Wrong) ~ Wreg Tracey 19. I’ll Get Along Somehow ~ Larry Darnell 20. Needed (For Lovers Only) ~ The Voice Masters

The_Anna_Records_Story.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009