Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

dinsdag 23 juli 2013

RIDE DADDY RIDE ! And Other Songs Of Love



1. Ride, Daddy, Ride - Fats Noel
2. Sure Cure for the Blues - The Four Jacks
3. Big Ten Inch Record - Bull Moose Jackson
4. Smooth, Slow and Easy - Drivers
5. Drill, Daddy, Drill - Dorothy Ellis
6. Roll, Roll Pretty Baby - The Swallows
7. Walkin' Blues - Fluffy Hunter
8. Rocket 69 - Todd Rhodes
9. I Knew He Would - The Sharps & Flats
10. Grandpa Can Boogie Too - Lil Greenwood
11. I Want a Bowlegged Woman - Bull Moose Jackson
12. I Want My Fanny Brown - Wynonie Harris
13. My Natch'l Man - Fluffy Hunter
14. Chocolate Pork Chop Man - Pete "Guitar" Lewis
15. It Ain't the Meat - The Swallows
16. Ride, Jockey, Ride - The Lamplighters
17. Mountain Oysters - Eddie "Lockjaw" Davis
18. Triflin' Woman - Wynonie Harris
19. My Ding-A-Ling - Dave Bartholomew
20. Last of the Good Rocking Men - The Four Jacks
21. Your Daddy's Doggin' Around - Todd Rhodes

ride_daddy_ride.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009