Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

woensdag 31 juli 2013

Capitol Hillbilly Vol 5



01) TOMMY COLLINS - High On A Hilltop, 02) FARON YOUNG - A Place For Girls Like You, 03) WYNN STEWART - Keeper Of The Key, 04) BILL DUDLEY - One More Heartbreak, 05) HYLO BROWN - One Way Train, 06) LEE BONDS - Undecided Heart, 07) WERLY FAIRBURN - Love Spelled Backwards Is Evol, 08) FERLIN HUSKEY - You'll Die A Thousand Times, 09) SKEETS McDONALD - Each Time A New Love Dies, 10) JEAN SHEPARD - Please Don't Divorce Me, 11) RAY PARKS - Just A Hangin' Around, 12) JOE CARSON - Crazy Dream, 13) THE LOUVIN BROTHERS - My Baby's Gone, 14) THE FARMER BOYS - No One, 15) JERRY REED - This Great Big Empty Room, 16) BOBBY BARE - Another Love Has Ended, 17) JIMMY HEAP - This Night Won't Last Forever, 18) FREDDIE HART - I'm Going Out On The Front Porch & Cry, 19) GENE O'QUIN - I'll Stop Loving You, 20) JACK HUNT - I Loved You Better Than You Knew, 21) JESS WILLARD - Till The Day I Die, 22) RAMBLIN' JIMMIE DOLAN - I'll Make Believe, 23) LEON PAYNE - Empty Dreams, 24) LEE BONDS - No Hope, 25) BILL DUDLEY - The Ghost Of Our Love Affair, 26) JEAN SHEPARD - The Glass That Stands Beside You, 27) RED HAYES - Leave Him Alone, 28) ROD MORRIS - Everything To Lose, Nothing To Gain, 29) TEXAS BILL STRENGTH - Turn Around, 30) CARL HAYES - Go On With Your Dancing)

Capitol_Hillbilly_Vol_5.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009