Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zaterdag 13 juli 2013

Al Kasha - He Was a Magician





1. Why Am I Crying - Alfy Weatherby (actually Al Kasha)
2. Forty Nine Juke Boxes - Alfy Weatherby (actually Al Kasha)
3. Teardrops Aer Falling - Al Kasha
4. No Matter Where You Are - Al Kasha
5. No Matter What I Do - Billy Casher (actually Al Kasha)
6. Jay Walking - The Fugue Four (Al & Joel)
7. One More River To Cross - Al Kasha
8. You Better Believe It - Al Kasha
9. What’s In A Name - Rodney Dangerfield
10. What’s So Sweet About Sweet 16 - Jeannie Thomas
11. My Empty Arms - Jackie Wilson
12. I Gotta Do The Latest Dance - Gene Montgomery
13. Look Again - The Brooklyn Bridge
14. Ten Below - Chris & Peter Allen
15. No One Can Take Your Place - The Lexingtons (early Camelots)
16. Moving Day - Buzz Clifford
17. Army Green - Dale Brooks
18. There’s Nothing You Can Do About That - The Russell Brothers
19. The Wheel Turns - Al Kasha
20. School Of Love - Al Kasha
21. I’ll Never Let You See Me Cry - Al Kasha
22. Here Comes The Heartache - Mary Miller
23. Don’t Come Crying To Me - Roy Hamilton
24. Gegetta - James Darren
25. Good Boy Gone Bad - Carole Quinn
26. Lonely Summer - The Four Tops
27. I’ll Step Aside - Jimmy Clanton
28. Please Keep Me In Mind - Tobin Matthews
29. The Madison’s Back In Town - Billy Dawn
30. Let’s Start All Over Again - Ronnie Dove






1. Sing - Al Kasha
2. One Of Them - Al Kasha
3. Where There’s A Will There’s A Way - Al Kasha
4. My Arms, My Lips, My Heart - Al Kasha
5. Give Here Back - Billy Casher (actually Al Kasha)
6. Two Kinds Of Lovers - The Fugue Four (Al & Joel H)
7. I’ll String Along With Pearl - Al Kasha
8. Good Things Come To Those Who Wait - Al Kasha
9. Dream Of Kings - Franki Valli
10. Why Can’t You Bring Me Home - Jay & the Americans
11. I’m Comin’ On Back To You - Jackie Wilson
12. Switcheroo - Hank Ballard
13. I’m Walking Out Of The Crowd - The 4-Evers
14. Ouch! You’re Breaking My Heart - Dean Morgan
15. I May Not Be Your Kind - The Lexingtons (The Camelots)
16. Magic Circle - Buzz Clifford
17. Operation Heart Break - Areatha Franklin
18. Was Judy There - The Ivy Three
19. Old Man River - Al Kasha
20. Mama I’m A Big Boy Now - Al Kasha
21. If I Were A Magician - Al Kasha
22. At Night - Neil Diamond
23. Irresistible You - Bobby Peterson
24. Teenage Mona Lisa - Adam Wade & the Angels
25. Napoleon Bonaparte - Vic Thomas & the 4-Evers
26. Never Again - Erma Franklin
27. Stay And Love Me All Summer - Brian Hyland
28. Mine All Mine - The Baronets
29. Room Of Memories - Andrea Carroll
30. I Stand Accused (of Loving You) - The Glories

alkasha.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009