Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zondag 21 juli 2013

Looking For My Baby


Disc: 1
1. Karate - The Emperors 2. Personal Property - Jimmy Jones 3. (There's) Always Something There To Remind Me - Lou Johnson 4. Somebody New - The Emotions 5. My Baby Likes To Boogaloo - The Emperors 6. My Elusive Dreams - Moses & Joshua Dillard 7. Put Out The Fire (Let Me Go) - Oscar Mack 8. Love Always Forgive - Gladys Knight & The Pips 9. Find Me - The Attracktions 10. You're The One For Me - Ben & Spence 11. Could This Be Love - Don & Juan 12. Save It (Never Too Late) - Melvin Davis 13. Looking For My Baby - The Emperors 14. It Takes Two - The Four Sonics 15. Giving Up - Gladys Knight & The Pips 16. Woman, Hang Your Head In Shame - Ben & Spence 17. Pledging My Love - Don & Juan 18. I'm Glad It's Over - Oscar Mack 19. Sad Girl - Jay Wiggins 20. Unsatisfied - Lou Johnson 21. Brushfire - The Emotions 22. Get Out Of My Heart - Moses & Joshua Dillard 23. New Girl In The Neighborhood - The Attractions 24. Long Ago - Ben & Spence (prev. unissued) 25. Tic-Tac-Toe - The Emperors (prev. unissued)

Disc: 2
1. Can't Find No Substitute For Love - Larry Williams & Johnny Watson 2. I've Got To Get Myself Together - Chuck Brooks 3. Big D Breakdown - Sam Hutchins 4. 39-21-40 Shape and Hey Baby - The Showmen 5. I'm Not Gonna Give Up - Eddie Holman 6. Dang Me - Sam Hutchins 7. C'mon Cupid - Roosevelt Grier 8. She's On My Mind - Aaron Neville 9. Your Cold Heart - Lloyd Hendricks 10. I've Got To Have Her - The Emperors 11. I Could Love You BAby - Larry WIlliams & Johnny Watson 12. Ever Again - Bernie Williams 13. I'll Be Around (When You Want Me) - Gino Washington 14. That's My Man - Little Eva 15. What Would It Take - The Showmen 16. Love Bug Got A Bear Hug - Melvin Davis 17. Baa Baa Black Sheep - Chuck Brooks 18. Time Will Pass You By - Tobi Legend 19. Either Way I Lose - Gladys Knight & The Pips 20. Snap My Fingers - Jimmy Jones 21. I'm The One For You - Sam Hutchins 22. I'll Cry 1000 Tears - Eddie Holman 23. Action - The Snowmen 24. My Ships Is Comin' In - Jimmy Radcliffe 25. You Can Give But You Can't Take - Aaron Neville


Looking_For_My_Baby_-_2_CD's.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009