Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zaterdag 25 augustus 2012

Confidential Doo Wop Vol 9


1. Cause I Love You/Capitals
2. A Sweet Dream/Frank Harris & Group
3. No Secret Now/Darla Hood & Rocketeers
4. What Do You Do When/Gary Lane & Mad Lads
5. Delores My Darling/Terry Clinton & Berry Cups
6. I Want You/Celebrities
7. The Way I Feel/Mascots
8. Wouldn't Be Goin' Steady/Roulettes
9. Smoochie Poochie/Sammy Hagan & Viscounts
10. Darling I'll Be True/Interludes
11. Silent Tears/Hayden Sisters
12. Constantly/Jimmy Lane & Sugartones
13. If You Only Cared/Lee Andrews & Group
14. Secret Love/Inkspots
15. A Fool Was I/Al Savage & Group
16. Stars Of Wonder/Velvetones
17. Heavenly Angel/Penguins
18. So Will I/Bette McLaurin & Four Fellows
19. You Promised Love/Annie Laurie & Group
20. Josephine/Fabulous Flames
21. It's Unbelievable/Hearts
22. Wilted Rosebud/Interludes
23. Give Me Time/Dusters
24. Maybe You'll Be There/Lacille Watkins & Belltones
25. Bewildered/Inkspots
26. Come On Up To My Room/Majors
27. Whispering Wind/Four Brothers & A Cousin
28. I'll Be Seeing You/Crescendos

Confidential_Doo_Wop

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009