Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zaterdag 25 augustus 2012

Confidential Doo Wop Vol 8


1. Mademoiselle/Elgins
2. We Three/Sentimentals
3. Park Your Love/Five Notes
4. In My Dream/Chorals
5. Mission Bells/Esquires
6. The Party/Richard Barrett & Group
7. Moonlight And I/Five Satins
8. Lilly/Blentones
9. Your Love/Duke Savage & Arabins
10. Remember Me/Richard Barrett & Group
11. Mona Lisa/Hank Ballard & Midnighters
12. I Don't Want To Cry/Cora Woods & Group
13. What A Wonderful Love/Baby Dolls
14. Round And Round/Notes
15. No One But You/Wheels
16. Confession Is Good For The Soul/Serenaders
17. I Need A Helping Hand/Terry Brown & Marquees
18. Smoke Gets In Your Eyes/Richard Barrett & Group
19. No One Ever Loved Me/Four Pals
20. Keep Listening To Your Heart/Carter Rays
21. The Bells/Lavenders
22. I Didn't Mean To Be Mean To You/Chatioteers
23. Body And Soul/Richard Barrett & Group
24. I've Waited For A Lifetime/Wheels
25. So Disapointed With Love/Lacille Watkins & Volumes
26. If I Can't Have The One I Love/Four Pals
27. In The Valley Of The Roses/Gus Gordon & Darnells
28. Together Again/Lee Andrews & Hearts

Confidential_Doo_Wop

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009