Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

vrijdag 24 augustus 2012

Confidential Doo Wop vol 1


1. Ping Pong/Glowtones
2. Mothers Son/De'Bonairs
3. Do Not Forsake Me/Younghearts
4. The Loudness Of My Heart/Gayknights
5. The Bells of St. Marys/Lynn Taylor & Peachettes
6. Try/Miller Brothers
7. Juanita/Tokens
8. Dear Someone/Rock-A-Fellas
9. They Say/Impacts
10. Come To Me Darlin/Monorails
11. The Girl Around The Corner/Sheilds
12. You/Eddie Holland & Group
13. Maybe/Raindrops
14. Come To Me/Bobby Freeman & Group
15. Be Mine/Curley Williams & Group
16. I Wonder Why/Daybreakers
17. And Take My Lov/Charms
18. Josephine/Gales
19. I Want To Kiss You/Georgia Harris & Hytones
20. To Be In Love With You/Shantons
21. Jeannie/Unique Teens
22. I'll Always Remember/Sharptones
23. Why Did You Go?/Flints
24. Only a Dream/Cathy Ryan & Group
25. For Only A Moment/Gaynotes
26. I'm Comin' Home/De-Lights
27. Drop Me A Line/Bonnie Lou & Harmonaires
28. It's Funny/Serenaders

Confidential_Doo_Wop_Volume__1.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009