Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

vrijdag 24 augustus 2012

Confidential Doo Wop vol 2



1. Love You Til The Day I Die/Heartbreakers
2. If You Want My Heart/Foster Brothers
3. More Than The Day Before/Howie & Sapphires
4. I Lied To My Heart/Phil Johnson & Duvals
5. Run And Tell/Billy Marsh & Group
6. In Love/Dolls
7. Standing At The Altar/Deltairs
8. These Are The Things I Love/Strangers
9. Guilty/Crests
10. This Heart Of Mine/Falcons
11. Whatcha Gonna Do/Corvairs
12. Everybody Needs To Know/Senders
13. Lucky Joe/Al Magee & Group
14. You Are My Only Love/Romans
15. How A Woman Does Her Man/Lyrics
16. Cuddle Up With Carolyn/Fascinators
17. Don't Deceive Me/Ted Taylor & Group
18. Crack Up Laughing/O'Jays
19. Story Of My Heart/Mascots
20. Our Wedding Day/Jimmy Barnes & Gibralters
21. Geraldine/El Venos
22. Dreaming/Universals
23. Two Loves Have I/Commodores
24. Blue Boy/Chris Powell & Blue Flames
25. Strange As It Seems/Deek Watson & Four Dots
26. Before It's Too Late/Pyramids
27. Laughing On The Outside, Crying On The Inside/Majors
28. I Won't Tell A Soul I Love You/Bette McLaurin & Striders

Confidential_Doo_Wop

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009