Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

vrijdag 4 juli 2014

Let Me Be Your Sidetrack: The Influence of Jimmy Rodgers



Disc: 1
1. Rex Griffin: Sweet Mama Hurry Home 2. W. Lee O'Daniel & His Hillbilly Boys: Yodeling Ranger 3. Gene Autry: Hobo Bill's Last Ride 4. Bill Boyd: The Wind Swept Desert (Desert Blues) 5. Buddy Jones: Any Old Time 6. The Callahan Brothers: T. B. Blues No. 2 (T. B. Blues) 7. The Monroe Brothers: In My Dear Old Southern Home (Dear Old Sunny South By The Sea) 8. Red River Dave (Dave McEnery): Daddy And Home 9. Cliff Carlisle: Blue Yodel No. 6 10. Bob Wills: Never No More Hard Times Blues (No Hard Times) 11. Gene Autry: Blue Yodel No. 5 12. The Sons Of The Pioneers: The Yodeling Cowboy 13. Roy Acuff & his Smoky Mountain Boys: Mule Skinner Blues (Blue Yodel #8) 14. Darby & Tarlton: Once I Had A Sweetheart (Soldier's Sweetheart) 15. The Nite Owls: Frankie And Johnny (You'll Miss Me In The Days To Come) 16. Hank, The Yodeling Ranger: Polka Dot Blues (Gambling Polka Dot Blues) 17. The Shelton Brothers: She Was Happy Till She Met You 18. Dwight Butcher: Nobody Knows But Me 19. Bob Wills: Mississippi Delta Blues 20. Doc Hopkins: Mother The Queen Of My Heart 21. Brown's Musical Brownies: The One Rose (That's Left In My Heart) 22. Bill Cox: California Blues (Blue Yodel No. 4) 23. Gene Autry: High Powered Mama 24. Lummie Lewis & His Merrymakers: Travelin' Blues 25. Harry Hillard: I'm Looking For A Brand New Mama (Looking For A New Mama) 26. Howard Keesse & Loy Bodine: A Sailor's Plea  

Disc: 2
1. Roy Bledsoe: She's In The Jailhouse Now (In The Jailhouse Now) 2. Rice Brothers Gang: My Carolina Sunshine Girl 3. Gene Autry: Pistol Packin' Papa 4. Tune Wranglers: Sweetest Girl in the World (My Blue Eyed Jane) 5. Pie Plant Pete (Claude Moye): Waiting for the Railroad Train (Waiting for A Train) 6. Bill Monroe: Blue Yodel No. 7 7. The Light Crust Doughboys: Prairie Lullaby 8. Roy Rogers: Hadie Brown (My Little Lady) 9. Monroe Brothers: The Old Man's Story (Why There's A Tear In My Eye) 10. Bill Cox: My Rough And Rowdy Ways 11. Clayton McMichen: Prohibition Blues (Prohibition Has Done Me Wrong) 12. Ross' Rhythm Rascals: Tuck Away My Lonesome Blues 13. Cliff Carlisle: Memphis Yodel 14. Joe Steen: Ben Dewberry's Final Run 15. Bob Wills & The Texas Playboys: Mean Mama Blues (Jimmie' Mean Mama Blues) 16. Dwight Butcher (Slim Oakdale): No Hard Times 17. Jimmie Davis: Roll Along Kentucky Moon 18. Gene Autry: In The Jailhouse Now, No. 2 19. Jack & Leslie: Mississippi River Blues 20. Harry Hillard: Blue Yodel No. 9 21. Texas Ruby: Blue Yodel No. 1 (T For Texas) 22. Frankie Marvin (Frankie Wallace): Away Out On the Mountain 23. Buell Kazee: Gambling Blues (Those Gambler's Blues) 24. Howard Keesee: My Little Old Home Down In New Orleans 25. Jess Hillard: Blue Yodel No. 10 (Ground Hog Rootin' In My Back Yard) 26. Beverly Long: The Soldier's Sweetheart

 Disc: 3
1. Nat Shilkret and the Victor Orchestra: Blue Yodel No. 1 (T For Texas) 2. Nat Shilkret and the Victor Orchestra: Away Out On The Mountain 3. Tal Henry: My Little Old Home Down In New Orleans 4. King Oliver: Everybody Does It In Hawaii 5. Memphis Sheiks: In The Jailhouse Now 6. Gene Kardos: In The Jailhouse Now 7. George Hall: The One Rose (That's Left In My Heart) 8. The Rhythm Wreckers: Never No Mo' Blues 9. John Sellers: Let Me Be Your Sidetrack 10. Harry Belafonte: Muleskinner (Blue Yodel No. 8 - Muleskinner Blues) 11. John Jackson: T.B. Blues 12. Harmonica Frank Floyd: Blue Yodel No. 6 13. Brenda Boykin & Home Cookin': Blue Yodel No. 1 (T For Texas) 14. Roy Gonzales: Anuiant et blue (Lonely And Blue) 15. Rayne-Bo Ramblers: Dor, baby, dor (Sleep Baby Sleep) 16. Tex Morton: Dreaming With Tears In My Eyes 17. Glenn Davis: Let Me Be Your Sidetrack 18. Hawking Brothers: Old Pal Of My Heart 19. Rick & Thel Carey: She Was Happy Till She Met You 20. Buddy Williams: Dear Old Sunny South By The Sea 21. Slim Dusty: Any Old Time 22. Reg Lindsay: Jimmie The Kid 23. Peter Alexander & Bill Ramsey: Missouri Cowboy (Blue Yodel No. 8 - Muleskinner Blues) 24. Roland Heinrich & die Rumtreiber: Das Land meines Kindheitstraums (Land Of My Boyhood Dreams) 25. Roland Heinrich & die Rumtreiber: Ich such mir eine neue Frau (I'm Looking For A New Mama) 26. Roland Heinrich: Und jetzt ist er im Knast (In The Jailhouse Now)

 Disc: 4
1. Webb Pierce: In The Jailhouse Now 2. Hank Snow: I've Ranged, I've Roamed, I've Traveled 3. Ernest Tubb: I'm Free (From The Chain Gang Now) 4. Lefty Frizzell: Sleep, Baby, Sleep 5. Slim Rhinehart: For The Sake Of Days Gone By 6. Jack Guthrie: Blue Yodel, #3 (Evening Sun Yodel) 7. Gary Williams: Hobo's Meditation 8. Jimmie Skinner: Jimmie Rodgers' Last Blue Yodel 9. Johnny Cash: The Mystery Of Number Five 10. Bill Monroe: Sailor's Plea 11. Hank Snow: My Good Gal's Gone Blues 12. Lefty Frizzell: Blue Yodel, #2 (My Lovin' Gal Lucille) 13. Wilf Carter: Cowhand's Last Ride 14. Patsy Montana: Treasures Untold 15. Merle Travis: Blue Yodel #1 (T For Texas) 16. Gary Williams: Jimmie's Texas Blues 17. Jim Reeves: Waiting For A Train 18. Tommy Duncan: Never No' Mo' Blues 19. Red Foley: I'm Sorry We Met 20. Hank Snow: Ninety Nine Years Blues 21. Lefty Frizzell: Why Should I Be Lonely 22. Jimmie Skinner: I Miss The Mississippi And You 23. Dwight Butcher: Old Love Letters (Bring Memories Of You) 24. Jimmy Hinchee: Rock All The Babies To Sleep 25. Gary Williams: Gambling Bar Room Blues 26. Ernest Tubb: The Wonderful City 27. Slim Rinehart: Mississippi Moon 28. Lonnie Donegan: Blue Yodel #8 (Mule Skinner Blues) 29. Jack Elliott: Whippin' That Old T. B. 30. Pete Seeger: Blue Yodel #1 (T For Texas)  

Disc: 5
1. Merle Haggard: Down The Old Road To Home 2. Hank Snow: Land Of My Boyhood Dreams 3. Grandpa Jones: Lullaby Yodel 4. Jerry Lee Lewis: Waiting For A Train 5. The Fendermen: Blue Yodel #8 (Mule Skinner Blues) 6. Hank Snow: Everybody Does It In Hawaii 7. Jessie Clifton: Long Tall Mama Blues 8. Elton Britt: (When It's) Peach Pickin' Time In Georgia 9. Bob King: You And My Old Guitar 10. Molly O'Day: (15) Years Ago 11. Hank Snow: Home Call 12. Jack Guthrie: When The Cactus Is In Bloom 13. Marty Robbins: My Mother Was A Lady 14. Jimmie Skinner: Moonlight And Skies 15. Ernest Tubb: The Drunkard's Child 16. Hank Snow: Southern Cannon Ball 17. Gary Williams: In The Hills Of Tennessee 18. Lefty Frizzell: I'm Lonely And Blue 19. Merle Haggard: Train Whistle Blues 20. Dolly Parton: Blue Yodel #8 (Mule Skinner Blues) 21. Wilf Carter: Whisper Your Mother's Name 22. Rick Nelson: Big Chief Buffalo Nickel (The Desert Blues) 23. Gary Williams: My Time Ain't Long 24. Claude King: Pistol Packing Papa 25. Dick Curless: Waiting For A Train 26. Jimmie Skinner: Somewhere Down Below The Mason Dixon Line 27. Hank Snow: Blue Yodel, #12 (Daybreak Blues) 28. Ernest Tubb: Why Did You Give Me Your Love 29. Eddie Noack: My Old Pal 30. Grandpa Jones: Brakeman's Blues (Yodeling The Blues Away) 31. Connie Francis & Hank Williams, Jr.: Blue Yodel #8 (Mule Skinner Blues)  

Disc: 6
 1. Dean Mitchell: Blue Yodel #11 2. Dean Mitchell: I'm Lonesome Too 3. Dean Mitchell: I've Only Loved Three Women 4. Dean Mitchell: Take Me Back Again 5. Dean Mitchell: That's Why I'm Blue 6. Dean Mitchell: What's It 7. Dean Mitchell: Yodeling My Way Back Home 8. Bono: Dreaming With Tears In My Eyes 9. Alison Krauss: Any Old Time 10. Dickey Betts: Waiting For A Train 11. Mary Chapin Carpenter: Somewhere Below The Mason Dixon Line 12. David Ball: Miss The Mississippi And You 13. Bob Dylan: My Blue Eyed Jane 14. Willie Nelson: Peach Picking Time In Georgia 15. Steve Earle: In The Jailhouse Now 16. Jerry Garcia, David Grisman, John Kahn: Blue Yodel #9 17. Iris DeMent: Hobo Bill's Last Ride 18. John Mellencamp: Gambling Bar Room Blues 19. Van Morrison: Mule Skinner Blues 20. Aaron Neville: Why Should I Be Lonely 21. Dwight Yoakam: T For Texas

Let_Me_Be_Your_Sidetrack.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009