Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

vrijdag 11 juli 2014

Keeping The Faith - 40 Years Of Northern Soul




DISC 1
1. Ain't Nothing But A Houseparty - Showstoppers 2. Our Love Is In The Pocket - Barnes, J.J. 3. These Chains Of Love (Are Breaking Me Down) - Jackson, Chuck 4. That's What I Want To Know - Carr, James 5. Ain't No Soul (Left In These Ole Shoes) - Milsap, Ronnie 6. Sweet Sweet Lovin' - Platters 7. Bok To Bach - Father's Angels 8. My Elusive Dreams - Dillard, Moses & Joshua 9. Tightrope - Foxx, Inez & Charlie 10. Open The Door To Your Heart - Banks, Darrell 11. At The Top Of The Stairs - Formations 12. Girls Are Out To Get You - Fascinations 13. Gotta Have Your Love - Sapphires 14. Don't Be Sore At Me - Parliaments 15. The Beat - Major Lance 16. Mr Soul Satisfaction - Willis, Timmy 17. That Beatin' Rhythm - Temple, Richard 18. I Wanna Do It With You Baby - Superbs 19. You're Gonna Make You Love Me - Sheldon, Sandi 20. Cool Off - Detroit Executives 21. (I'll Be Your Champion) I'll Be Your Winner - Clarke, Jimmy 'Soul' 22. Woman Love Thief - Stemmons Express 23. It Really Hurts Me Girl - Carstairs 24. Don't Take Your Love From Me - New Sounds 25. I Don't Care Anymore - Hills, Beverley  

DISC 2
1. Sliced Tomatoes - Just Brothers 2. Hit And Run - Batiste, Rose 3. Gone With The Wind Is My Love - Rita & The Tiaras 4. I Really Love You - Tomangoes 5. Do You Love Me Baby - Masqueraders 6. I Still Love You - Superlatives 7. If You Ever Walk Out Of My Life - Barnes, Dena 8. Just Say You're Wanted And Needed - Owens, Gwen 9. I'm Not Strong Enough - Four Perfections 10. Ever Again - Williams, Bernie 11. Paris Blues - Middleton, Tony 12. Man Without A Woman - Michael & Raymond 13. I Worship You Baby - Glories 14. No Way To Treat A Girl - Knight, Marie 15. That Girl - Porgy & The Monarchs 16. Goose Pimples - Scott, Shirley J. 17. Time's A Wasting - Fuller Brothers 18. Keep On Moving - Hamilton, Little Johnny & The Creators 19. Tow Away Zone - Jenkins, Dianne 20. You Ain't Saying Nothing New - Henry, Virgil 21. The Way I Love You - Continental 4 22. Gee Baby - Festivals 23. Romeo And Juliet - Helms, Jimmy 24. Let Me Try - Odds & Ends 25. Flying High - Whispers  

DISC 3
1. Such Misery - Precisions 2. Candle - Burdick, Doni 3. Don't Stop - Royal Five 4. Guess Who Loves You - Daye, Eddie & Four Bars 5. Genie - Bryant, Terri 6. She'll Come Running Back - Britt, Mel 7. I'll Always Love You - Burkes, Felton 8. Not A Chance In A Million - Mitchell, Jock 9. Dearly Beloved - Montgomery, Jack 10. Who Are You Trying To Fool? - Hamilton, David orchestra 11. I Don't Like To Lose - Group & Cecil Washington 12. I Need A True Love - Gant, Ray & The Arabian Knights 13.They're Talking About Me - Bragg, Johnny 14. Let Her Go - Smith, Otis 15. I'm Giving You Notice Baby - Fidels 16. I'm Where It's At - Jades 17. Burning Sensation - Lawson, Robby 18. Trouble - Walker, Ronnie 19. You've Got A Man On Your Hands - Whispers 20. Check It Baby - Willie & The Mighty Magnificents 21. Has It Happened To You Yet - Starr, Edwin 22. I Need You Like A Baby - Henry, Andrea 23. Where There's A Will There's A Way - Kool, Eddie 24. Where Is The Love - Miller, Glenn 25. What About My Love - Taylor, Johnnie

 DISC 4
1. Nitty Gritty City - Swans 2. I Bear Witness - Dynamic Siblings 3. Baby Don't Do It - United Four 4. Think Smart - Fiestas 5. Let My Heart And Soul Be Free - Tan Geers 6. Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid - Lester, Ketty 7. Earthquake - Hamilton, Roy 8. Girl Don't Make Me Wait - Sigler, Bunny 9. There's A Pain In My Heart - Poppies 10. You Don't Love Me Anymore - Caswell, Johnny 11. Born A Loser - Ray, Don 12. I Need You - Martin, Shane 13. A Quitter Never Wins - Williams, Larry & Johnny Watson 14. Please Stay - Ivories 15. I Don't Want To Lose Him - Gigi & The Charmaines 16. Wake Up To The Sunshine Girl - Delorenzo, Joey 17. Get It Baby - Mitchell, Stanley 18. I Saw You There - Appointments & Others 19. Have I Got The Right - Cockerham, Chuck 20. On The Real Side - Saunders, Larry 21. Your Autumn Of Tomorrow - The Crow 22. Don't It Make You Feel Funky - Hicks, Joe 23. Voices - Feaster, Willie & The Concrete Wall 24. Hey Girl - James, Jimmy & The Vagabonds 25. So Many Sides Of You - Womack, Bobby

Keeping_The_Faith.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009