Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

donderdag 10 juli 2014

Tears Full Of Soul - In The Basement


Disc 1
Jimmy James - I’m Glad / Odds & Ends - Talk That Talk / Brown Sugar Feat. Clydie King - Weep For Me / Lee Charles - I Just Want To Be Loved / Black Ivory - Time Is Love / Gloria Barnes - Old Before My Time / Ray Gant & The Arabian Knights - Don’t Leave Me Baby / Soul Generation - I Wonder What She’s Doing / Pat Dennis - It’s So Easy / Brook Benton - You Were Gone / The Trumains - Girl Don’t Let Me Down / Lezli Valentine - Love On A Two Way Street / Charles Brimmer - Please Let Me Come Home / The Carstairs - The Story Of Our Love / Linda Jones - I Can’t Make It Alone / Tommy Keith - On The Real Side / The Dynamics - Let Me Be Your Friend / Charen Cotton - A Little Bit Of Love  

Disc 2
 Marion Jarvis - Hell Of A Fix / The Continental 4 - (You’re Living) In A Dream World / Val Martin - What Can I Do / Jean Carne - Do My Best / Positive Express - Not On The Outside / Bobby Patterson - Right Place Wrong Time / Lonnie Youngblood - Girl I’m Gonna Miss You / Communicators & The Black Experience Band - One Chance / Mark Greene - I’m So Lost / Jean Knight - Don’t Ask For 24 Hours / Jimmy Briscoe & The Little Beavers - Where Were You (When I Needed You) / Louis Williams - I Care For You / Eleanore Mills - Telegram / The Barrons - I’m So Lonely / Lee Moses - I Can’t Take No Chances / Susan Phillips - He’s Gone / First Class - What About Me / Dave ‘Baby’ Cortez - Unaddressed Letter

Tears_Full_Of_Soul.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009