Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

woensdag 7 november 2012

The Gee Story - 1954-1962




Disc: 1 http://rapidgator.net/file/55082510/GEE_CD_1.rar.html1. Perfidia - Lorraine Ellis, The Crows
2. Piano Players Play a Tune - Lorraine Ellis, The Crows
3. What I Say - Oliver Jones
4. Thank You Daddy - Dottie Johnson
5. It's a Shame - Dottie Johnson
6. I'm True (Cause I Love No One But You) - Eddie 'Tex' Curtis
7. Brown - Eddie 'Tex' Curtis
8. Blue, Can't Get No Place With You - The Coins
9. Two Loves Have I - Billl 'Bass' Gordon, The Colonials
10. You Baby You - The Cleftones
11. God Bless You - The Five Crowns
12. Do You Remember - The Five Crowns
13. Why Do Fools Fall in Love? - Frankie Lymon & the Teenagers
14. Guide Me - Duvals
15. Have You Ever Met an Angel? - The Valtones
16. Change of Time - Emanons
17. Lily Maebelle - Jimmy Wright
18. Look at Me Girl - The Coins
19. I'm Gone - The Debonaires
20. I'm Willing - Quintones
21. Little Girl of Mine - The Cleftones
22. Listen Baby - The Mellow Keys
23. Dilly Dally Darling - Anne Kaye
24. China Doll - The Downbeats
25. Heaven Above Me - Jets
26. Chang-A-Lang - Royale Cita Chorus
27. Open up Your Heart - The Lanes
28. Glory of Love - The Angels
29. Ding Dong - The Echoes
30. Baby Baby - Frankie Lymon & the Teenagers

Disc: 2 http://rapidgator.net/file/55082525/GEE_CD_2.rar.html1. I'm Not a Juvenile Delinquent - Frankie Lymon & the Teenagers
2. Bella Marie - Johnny Blake, The Clippers
3. I'm Yours - The Clippers
4. What Did I Do Wrong - Carol Blades
5. With This Ring - The Sweet Teens
6. Dearest Darling - Rosebuds
7. Ain't Nobody Home - Shaye Cogan
8. I'll Never Fall in Love Again - The Mello-Tones
9. School Kid - Little Billy Mason
10. When I Found You - The Heartbeats
11. Say Yeah - Ollie Shepard
12. So Good, So Fine, You're Mine - The Harptones
13. Flip Flop - Frankie Lymon & the Teenagers
14. 500 Miles to Go - The Heartbeats
15. Beginners at Love - The Cleftones Listen
16. (I Never Thought I'd Miss It) But I Do - Kenny Rossi
17. Where in the World - "Big Daddy" Frankie Brunson
18. You're Mine - "Big Daddy" Frankie Brunson
19. I'm Not Too Young to Dream - Frankie Lymon & the Teenagers
20. I Believe I Love You - Jimmie Mack
21. Timber - Curtis Carrington
22. Tell the World - John Loren
23. Heart and Soul - The Cleftones
24. Barbara Ann - The Regents
25. Runaround - The Regents
26. Just Cry - The Regents
27. Let's Try Again - Toni Knight
28. Love Me - The Suburbans
29. Lover, Come Back to Me - The Cleftones
30. You Got to Look Up - The Drapers
31. (I Know) Your Love Has Gone Away - The Drapers
32. So Many Tears Ago - The Squires
33. Don't Accuse Me - The Squires

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009