Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

woensdag 7 november 2012

The Gone Story 1957-1963



Disc: 1 http://rapidgator.net/file/55082763/Gone_CD_1.rar.html1. Don't Ask Me (To Be Lonely) - Dube
2. Speak for Yourself [Take 4- Master] - Tunedrops
3. Ding Dong Darling - Carter Rays
4. My Secret Love - Carter Rays
5. Love Is Dynamite - Gary Dale
6. I'll Be True [Take-Master] - Jackie Dee
7. It Is a Dream - The Premiers Listen
8. Lamplight - The Deltas Listen
9. Could This Be Magic - The Dubs
10. That's My Desire - The Channels
11. Love Is Something from Within - Kings
12. Wait a Minute [Take 1] - Jo Ann Campbell
13. Let's Fall in Love [Take 1] - The Willows
14. 7-11 - Gone All Stars
15. Tomorrow Night [Take 18-Master] - Cab Calloway
16. Altar of Love - The Channels
17. Everybody's Gonna Rock & Roll - The Isley Brothers
18. Who Do You Love? - Johnnie & Joe
19. Boppin' Hop (aka Hoppin' Bop) [Take 8 Master] - Buddy Lucas
20. Baby Come Back - Johnny Rivers
21. Wassa Matter with You - Jo Ann Campbell
22. Special Delivery - Markeys
23. What's the Matter Baby? - Fay Simmons
24. Cha-Hua-Hua - Eddie Platt and His Orchestra
25. Thing - Bill Buchanan
26. Song in My Heart - The Dubs
27. Maybe You'll Be Mine - Connie and Lee
28. Gates of Heaven - Ronnie Baxter
29. School Bells - Nicky & the Nobles
30. I Really Really Love You - Jo Ann Campbell
31. King of Fools - Sam Hawkins
32. My Love [Take 13-Master] - The Isley Brothers

Disc: 2 http://rapidgator.net/file/55082762/Gone_CD_2.rar.html1. Come Softly to Me - Richard Barrett, The Chantels
2. Is It Because [Take 9-Master] - Ronnie Baxter
3. Why I Love You - Carl Hammel
4. Long Black Automobile - Don Elliott, Don Elliott
5. Summer's Love - Richard Barrett, The Chantels
6. Let the Rumors Fly - Gerry Granahan
7. How Much I Love You [Take 2-Master] - Joe Antel
8. With Each Step a Tear - Trickles
9. Outside the Chapel Door - Trickles
10. Ooh What a Girl - Ronnie Savoy
11. Mona My Love (a.k.a. Juanita) [Take 3] - Wild Bill, Blue Denims
12. Goin' Back to St. Louis - Mack Vickery
13. Angel Face - The Neons
14. Can I Come Over Tonight? - The Velours
15. My Foolish Heart - The Excels
16. Angel in Disguise - The Inspirations
17. Salty - Tony Castle, Tony Castle & the Raiders
18. My Heart's Desire - The Crescendos
19. Girl of My Best Friend - Ral Donner
20. Pretty Little Girl - The Shells
21. You Don't Know What You've Got (Until You Lose It) - Ral Donner
22. That's How I Feel About You [Take 7-Master] - Andrew Taylor
23. Spanish Twist [Take 4] - Bill Haley & His Comets
24. I Don't Like It Like That, Pt. 1 - The Bobbettes
25. If You Want To - The Carousels
26. Spanish Lace [Take 1] - The Four Seasons
27. (I Love You) Sherry - Enchantment
28. Touch Me - Johnny Jack
29. Glass of Tears - Sherrell Townsend
30. You're Free to Go - The Dubs
31. Little Eva - Locomotions
32. Bevy's Got a Boyfriend - Beverly Marcell
33. Going to the City - Johnny Adams

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009