Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

woensdag 4 juni 2014

Rarest Of The Rare


1. I Can't Get Enough Of You - Brandy, Charles 2. I Choose You Baby - Celebrities 3. Love Will Find A Way - Little, Margaret 4. Bernadine - Fred & The Turbins 5. Everybody Knows I Love You - Smith, Kenny 6. I'm Sorry - Lymon, Frankie 7. So Tired - McGees 8. Does She Love Me - Dc Magnatones 9. Can't Get Too Much Loving - Praye, Johnny 10. There Must Be A Love Somewhere - Brooks, Betty 11. One Dance - Classics 12. Upset - Kelly, Paul 13. Betty Ann - Doll Face 14. I'm In Love - Barry, Len 15. Baby I Got To Cut You Loose - Prince Ella & Sidney Jones 16. Can't Stop Loving You - Conquistadors 17. I Need Some Loving - Little, Margaret 18. Without Your Love - Lewis, Diane 19. I Dig You - Adeair, Leonard 20. Honest To Pete - Jackson, Clydene 21. Did You Mean - Blendells 22. He's Gone - Howell, Gloria 23. When Push Comes To Shove - Wade, Willie 24. Try To Think What You're Doing - Davis, Court

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009