Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

maandag 8 september 2014

Sounds Of The Sixties


Disc: 1 1. Dusty Springfield - I Close my Eyes and Count to Ten 2. Tom Jones - Once There Was a Time 3. Diana Ross and The Supremes - No Matter What Sign You Are 4. The Walker Brothers - Walking in the Rain 5. Lulu - Leave A Little Love 6. Billy Fury - In Summer 7. The Beach Boys - Surfin' U.S.A. 8. Jan & Dean - Surf City 9. The Crickets - (They Call Her) La Bamba 10. Inez Foxx And Charlie Foxx - Mockingbird 11. Fontella Bass - Recovery 12. Ernie K. Doe - Mother-in-Law 13. Ruby And The Romantics - Our Day Will Come 14. The Rooftop Singers - Walk Right In 15. Burl Ives - A Little Bitty Tear 16. The Newbeats - Run Baby Run (Back into my Arms) 17. P J Proby - That Means a Lot 18. Kyu Sakamoto - Sukiyaki 19. Ken Thorne And His Orchestra - Legions Last Patrol 20. Dorian Gray - I've Got You on my Mind 21. Cliff Bennett & The Rebel Rousers - One Way Love 22. Harmony Grass - Move in a Little Closer 23. Graham Bonney - Super Girl 24. Reparta & The Delrons - Captain of Your Ship 25. Traffic - Hole In My Shoe  

Disc: 2 1. Willie Nelson - Night Life 2. Nilsson - You Can't do That 3. Helen Shapiro - She Needs Company 4. Marc Bolan - The Third Degree 5. Bobby Goldsboro - No Fun at the Fair 6. The Brand - I'm a Lover Not a Fighter 7. Thane Russell and Three - Security 8. The Top Notes - Twist and Shout 9. Mike Rabin and The Demons - Head Over Heels 10. Richie Barrett - Some Other Guy 11. Earl Van Dyke and The Soul Brothers - All for You 12. The Springers - Nothing's Too Good for my Baby 13. The Carrolls - We're in This Thing Together 14. The Uniques - My Conversation 15. Flamma Sherman - No Need to Explain 16. Justine Washington - I Can't Wait Until I See my Baby (aka I Just Can't Wait to See my Baby's Face) 17. Gary Edwards Combo - The Method 18. Jimmy Justice - The Guitar Player (Her and Him) 19. The Lana Sisters - You Got What it Takes 20. Elizabeth Cotten and Brenda Evans - Shake Sugaree 21. The Purple Gang - Granny Takes a Trip

Sounds_Of_The_Sixties.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009