Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

donderdag 18 september 2014

Ol' Virginia Soul - Encore


1. Baco Walk, Pt. 2 2. Gig - Raw Soul 3. Peacock 4. Leave My Beat Alone - Dorsey Brockington/Raw Soul (previously unreleased) 5. Keep Her in the Groove - Incorporates (previously unreleased) 6. Let Home Cross Your Mind - Sir Guy 7. I'm Just What the Doctor Ordered - Junius "Bugs" Hughes 8. Take What You Want But Leave a Little Bit 9. Let Me Comfort You 10. Jack Mod Kick - Jack & The Mods (previously unreleased) 11. Live Your Own Life - Flip Flop Stevens 12. Start All Over Again - Ida Sands 13. Shadow in Your Footsteps - Barbara Stant 14. Slow Down - Grooms 15. Changes Are Coming - Calvin Wilson (previously unreleased) 16. Don't Let a Man Get Down on You - Raw Soul (previously unreleased) 17. I Can't Live - Roy Hines (previously unreleased) 18. I Need You Baby - Sir Guy 19. Til the End of Time - All and Gloria Glover 20. Can't Get Enough of Your Love 21. Living in Depression 22. Soul Clap Is Back - Reginald Milton 23. I Was Born to Be a Drummer - 35th Street Gang 24. Roc-Kays Afro 25. Stormy Weather - Dorsey Brockington (previously unreleased)


Ol'_Virginia_Soul_-_Encore.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009