Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zondag 30 maart 2014

Sweet Soul Music 1961



01. The Watusi - The Vibrations
02. Shop Around - The Miracles
03. All In My Mind - Maxine Brown
04. Will You Love Me Tomorrow - The Shirelles
05. (I Don't Know Why) But I Do - Clarence "Frogman" Henry
06. You Can Have Her - Roy Hamilton
07. Rainin' In My Heart - Slim Harpo
08. I Don't Want To Cry - Chuck Jackson
09. Hide Away - Freddy King
10. Gee Whiz (Look At His Eyes) - Carla Thomas
11. Some Kind Of Wonderful - The Drifters
12. Big Boss Man - Jimmy Reed
13. Blue Moon - The Marcels
14. Daddy's Home - Shep & The Limelites
15. Mother-In-Law - Ernie K-Doe
16. Driving Wheel - Little Junior Parker
17. Tossin' And Turnin' - Bobby Lewis
18. Every Beat Of My Heart - The Pips
19. Stand By Me - Ben E. King
20. Raindrops - Dee Clark
21. My True Story - The Jive Five
22. It's Gonna Work Out Fine - Ike & Tina Turner
23. Last Night - The Mar-Keys
24. I Like It Like That, Part 1 - Chris Kenner
25. A Little Bit Of Soap - The Jarmels
26. Let The Four Winds Blow - Fats Domino
27. Just Out Of Reach (Of My Two Open Arms) - Solomon Burke
28. Ya Ya - Lee Dorsey
29. Please Mr. Postman - The Marvellettes
30. Gypsy Woman - The Impressions
31. Turn On Your Love Light - Bobby Bland

Sweet_Soul_Music_1961.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009