Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

maandag 24 maart 2014

Hank Thompson - The Pathway Of My Life


Track Listing:
CD 1: If I Lose You Tomorrow • I'll Set My Teardrops To Music • Number One On The Hurt Parade • I've Got A Date With A Tear- drop • Clubs, Spades, Diamonds And Hearts • The Great Society • On Tap, In The Can, Or In The Bottle • Let The Four Winds Choose • New Blackboard Of My Heart • Smoky The Bar • The Big One Got Away • Lend Me A Dollar • Where Is The Circus • Love Wal- ked Out Long Before She Did • He's Got A Way With Women • I See Them Everywhere • Green Light • Most Of All • Whoa Sai- lor • Humpty Dumpty Heart • Squaws Along The Yukon • Today • Breaking The Rules • Tomorrow Night • Wildwood Flower • John Henry • Take The 'A' Train • Brazos Valley Blues • La Golondrina • Steel Guitar Rag • Turkey On The Strings • Chihuahua Polka • Ja-Da

CD 2: When The Saints Go Marching In • Fiddleitis • Maiden's Prayer / Faded Love • Salute To Bob • Cold Cold Heart • I'm Movin' On • Six Days On The Road • Walking The Floor Over You • She Thinks I Still Care • Together Again • Slipping Around • Smoke Smoke Smoke That Cigarette • He'll Have To Go • Sixteen Tons • Pop A Top • New Records On The Jukebox • Cocaine Blues • Bright Lights And Blonde Haired Women • What's Made Milwaukee Famous • Ace In The Hole • Let's Get Drunk And Be Some- body • My Rough And Rowdy Ways • Drunkard's Blues (take 14) • Girl In The Night (take 19) • The Pathway Of My Life • At Cer- tain Times • Mutiny On The Monotony • Drunkard's Blues (take 9) • Girl In The Night (take 18)

CD 3: Oklahoma Hills • Dusty Skies • Dear Okie • Oklahoma Home Brew • The Everlasting Hills Of Oklahoma • Take Me Back To Tulsa • Guthrie (with strings) • Happy Oklahoma • O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A • Homesick, Lonesome, Hillbilly Okie • Big Boat Across Okla- homa • Oklahoma Stomp • Guthrie (w/o strings) • I'm Afraid I Lied • But That's All Right (with strings) • One Of The Fortunate Few (with strings) • Take It All Away • Cozy Inn • Everybody Loves A Pretty Baby • Where My Sweet Baby Used To Walk • Next Time I Fall In Love (I Won't) • I'd Do It Again • Swing Wide Your Gate Of Love • Waiting In The Lobby Of Your Heart • We've Gone Too Far • The Wild Side Of Life • Yesterday's Girl • It's Better To Have Loved A Little • But That's All Right (w/o strings) • One Of The Fortunate Few (w/o strings)

CD 4: I'll Be Around • Gloria • Glow Worm • Be My Life's Companion • Paper Doll • Till Then • You Always Hurt The One You Love • Cab Driver • Lazy River • You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You • Across The Alley From The Alamo • Promise Her Anything • The Mark Of A Heel • I've Come Awful Close • That's Why I Sing In A Honky Tonk • Fifteen Dollar Draw • Roses In The Wine • Teardrops On The Rocks • The Older The Violin, The Sweeter The Music • Kindly Keep It Country • Jill's Jack In The Box • The Lord Knows I'm Drinking • Loving On Back Streets • Southern Loving • It's Four In The Morning • Behind Closed Doors • I Ain't Never • A Six Pack To Go • When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again • Whatever's Left • The Corner Of My Life • I Recall A Gypsy Woman

CD 5: Won't You Ride In My Little Red Wagon • Who Left The Door To Heaven Open • The Same Old Way (take 4) • Let It Burn • Red Necks, White Socks And Blue Ribbon Beer • Country Bumpkin • There's A Honky Tonk Angel (Who'll Take Me Back In) • Wait A Little Longer Baby • Mama Don't Allow No Music • Fair Weather Love • After You Have Made Me Over • That's Just My Truckin' Luck • Mississippi Sam • Answer Me, My Love • Ramblin' Rose • Mona Lisa • A Blossom Fell • It's Only A Paper Moon • If I May - Too Young • The Gypsy • Pretend • That's All There Is, There Isn't Any More • Oh Mary Don't You Weep • Annie Over • Hangover Tavern • She's Just A Whole Lot Like You • The Same Old Way (take 6)

CD 6: Modine • Golden Turnpike In The Sky • I Lost My Love To A Truck Drivin' Man • Movin' On • Trucker's Lullaby • Fifteen Miles To Clarksville • Asphalt Cowboy • Truck Drivers Turn Them On • Fifteen Gears • Truck It On Down To My House Baby • Honky Tonk Girl • I'll Sign My Heart Away • Yesterday's Girl • Another Shot Of Toddy • Forgive Me • Play For Me One Polka • Big Band Days • Bring Back The Waltzes • Three Little Swigs • Don't Get Around Much Anymore • Bummin' Around • Just One Step Away • Ab- sent Minded Me • Comin' In For Rye • Johnny On The Spot • Simple Simon, Simple Heart • It Gets More Like Monday Everyday • When You've Seen One Broken Heart • Just An Old Flame • Tell Me When The Flag Is Passing By • Time Wounds All Heels • It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

CD 7: Ages And Ages Ago • She Loves The One She's With • If Worst Come To Worst • Window In My Heart • If I Had An Ounce Of Sense • We Don't Love There Anymore • Cheaters Never Win • Dance With Me Molly • Point Of No Return • Signs Of Love • That Want You, Need You, Got To Have You Feelin' • Through The Bottom Of The Glass • I Hear The South Callin' Me • Tony's Tank-Up, Drive-In Cafe • Money Trouble And Love • I'm Just Gettin' By • Have A Good Time • World's Greatest Feelin' • Take Me Back To Tulsa • Gettin' Down, Gettin' Together, Gettin' In Love • Texans And Okies • Rollin' In Your Sweet Sunshine • One Hell Of A Weekend • You're Poppin' Tops • Star Of The Starlight Saloon • The King Of Western Swing • A Little More Country • If I Were In Your Shoes • Pistol Packing Mama • Driving Nails In My Coffin • Whatever Happened To Mary • The Convict And The Rose

CD 8: All That Goes Up • Big Boat Across Oklahoma • Cocaine Blues • Drop Me Gently (So My Heart Won’t Break) • Shame On You • Rockin' In The Congo • Stars And Stripes On Iwo Jima • Take The 'A' Train • Hello Request Line • Let's Stop What We Started • Honey’s Mobile Love Repair • Always A Lady • I Woke Up With A Few • Rainy Days And Whiskey Nights • Once In A Blue Moon • A Six Pack To Go • The Wild Side Of Life • Oklahoma Hills • Breakin' The Rules • Blondes With No Last Name • Wal- kin' On New Grass • Pick Pocket • Honky Tonk Good Ole Gals And Hillbilly Bands • I Let Me Heart Do The Talking For Me • Swin- gin' Side Of Them Swingin' Doors • I Woke Up With A Few (alternate take)

LIVE: Oklahoma Hills • Wild Side Of Life • Green Light • Old Time Fiddle Medley • A Six Pack To Go The_Pathways_Of_My_Life.rar HTMissingtracksCD6.rar missing tracks cd 6

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009