Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

maandag 24 maart 2014

Birth Of Soul - Special Chicago Edition


1. For Your Precious Love (Demo) - Jerry Butler & The Impressions 2. I've Got A Girl - Major Lance 3. I'll Weep No More - Betty Everett 4. Senorita I Love You - The Impressions 5. Good Morning Little Schoolgirl - Don & Bob 6. My Heart Cries - Etta & Harvey 7. Phyllis - Major Lance 8. Isle Of Sirens - Jerry Butler 9. Behind The Curtains - Jan Bradley 10. Let 'Em Try - Rosco Gordon 11. Enchanted Garden - The Accents 12. Father Knows Best - The Radiants 13. Tragic - The Sheppards 14. At The Party - Wade Flemons 15. Waiting For Charlie To Come Home - Etta James 16. You've Got A Great Love - The Chanteurs 17. I've Got A Story To Tell You - The Kavetts 18. Cool Breeze - Gerald Sims & The Daylighters 19. Puppy Love - Barbara Lewis 20. Hi Diddley Dee Dum Dum (It's A Good Feeling) - The Dells 21. Tell Him - The Drew-Vels 22. That's My Girl - Dee Clark 23. My Baby's Got Soul - Sugar Pie De Santo 24. Think Nothing About It - Gene Chandler

Birth_Of_Soul_Special_Chicago_Edition.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009