Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

vrijdag 6 september 2013

Johnny Chester-Rocker..The Rock & Roll Years 1961-1966



Party-I Don't Care-C'mon Everybody-Shop Around-Over You-Miss Ann-Somrthing's Got A Hold One Me-My Blues And I-Hey Littke Girl-Johnny Be Goode-Blue Moon Of Kentucky-Shakin' All Over-Butterflies-Shy Away-What A Night-California Sun-Can Can Ladies-Hoeky Pokey-Let's Dance-Do The Stomp-A Funny Little Feeling-Hey Little Baby-Nick NAck Paddy Wack-Teeny-Unless You Care-Tha's How It's Gonna BE-I Love Mary-When Will I Be Loved-Do You Love Me

Steepin'Out-40 Days-The Old Copper Kettle-Bye Bye Johnny-My Babe-It'll Be Me-Milk Cow Blues-I Feel Good All Over-Lonely Week-ends-Irene Goodnight-Unchained Melody

Johnny_Chester-Rocker.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009