Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zondag 22 september 2013

In The Beginning - The Mod Story - 50 Modern Dance Tracks



Disc 1
1. The Mar Keys - Last Night 2. The Marvelettes - Please Mr. Postman 3. Rosco Gordon - Just A Little Bit 4. Bobby Parker - Watch Your Step 5. Carl Lester & The Showstoppers - When See Me Hurt 6. Dave 'Baby' Cortez - Hurricane 7. Nat Kendrick & The Swans - (Do The) Mashed Potatoes Pt. 1 8. Bobby Bland - Turn On Your Love Light 9. James Ray - If You Gotta Make A Fool Of Somebody 10. Chris Kenner - I Like It Like That Pt. 1 11. The Contours - Whole Lotta Woman 12. Bill Black - My Girl Josephine 13. Bruce Channel - Hey! Baby 14. The Miracles - Shop Around 15. The Isley Brothers - Shout 16. Paul Gayten - The Hunch 17. Bo Diddley - I'm A Man 18. Mary Wells - Bye Bye Baby 19. Muddy Waters - Got My Mojo Working 20. James Booker - Gonzo 21. Arthur Alexander - You Better Move On 22. The Shirelles - Baby It's You 23. The Chantels - Well, I Told You 24. Ray Charles - Unchain My Heart 25. Phil Upchurch - You Can't Sit Down

Disc 2
1. Dick And Dee Dee - The Mountain's High 2. The Marathons - Peanut Butter 3. Don Covay - Pony Time 4. Dee Clark - Hey Little Girl 5. Diana Ross & The Supremes - Buttered Popcorn 6. Bobby Bland - I Pity The Fool 7. Joey Dee & The Starlighters - Peppermint Twist 8. Billy Preston - Volcano 9. The Coasters - Searchin' 10. The Drifters - Sweets For My Sweet 11. Freddie King - Hide Away 12. Ernie K. Doe - A Certain Girl 13. Maximillian - The Snake 14. Marty Lewis - Satisfied With My Lovin' 15. Huey 'Piano' Smith & His Clowns 16. Ike & Tina Turner - A Fool In Love 17. Little Walter - My Babe 18. The Duals - Stick Shift 19. The Miracles - Ain't It Baby 20. Maurice Williams & The Zodiacs - Stay 21. Etta James - I Just Want To Make Love To You 22. Ray Charles - What'd I Say Pt. 1 23. The Shirelles - Mama Said 24. The Top Notes - Twist & Shout 25. Phil Upchurch - You Can't Sit Down Pt. 2


The_Mod_Story.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009