Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

woensdag 18 september 2013

Rock & Roll USA - High School Hop




1. Hewitt, Ben-For Quite A While
2. Hewitt, Ben - I Ain't Givin' Up Nothin'
3. Hewitt, Ben - Whirlwind Blues
4. Hewitt, Ben - You Break Me Up
5. Wayne, Thomas - You're The One That Done It
6. Wayne, Thomas - Girl Next Door
7. Wayne, Thomas - Saturday Date
8. Wayne, Thomas - Tragedy
9. Jaxon, Bob - No Lies
10. Jaxon, Bob - Beach Party
11. Jaxon, Bob - I'm Hanging Around
12. Jaxon, Bob - Come On Down
13. Jaxon, Bob - One Way To Love Me
14. James, Sonny- You Got That Touch
15. James, Sonny - Pure Love
16. James, Sonny - Let's Play Love
17. James, Sonny - Yo-Yo
18. James, Sonny - Mighty Lovable Man
19. Lewis, Wally - White Bobby Socks
20. Lewis, Wally - I'm With You
21. Lewis, Wally - Every Day
22. Lewis, Wally - That's The Way It Goes
23. Lewis, Wally- Lover Boy
24. Lewis, Wally - Kathleen
25. Reeder, Bill - Till I Waltz Again With You
26. Reeder, Bill - Judy
27. Reeder, Bill - Secret Love
28. Reeder, Bill - You're My Baby
29. Reeder, Bill -Remember You're Mine
30. Reeder, Bill - Memories Of The Past

Rock_&_Roll_USA_-_High_School_Hop.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009