Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

donderdag 21 maart 2013

Golden Era Of Doo Wops - Glory Records





1. In the Rain - Four Fellows
2. Stormy Weather - Leaders
3. Take Me Back, Baby - Four Fellows
4. You Don't Know Me - Four Fellows
5. Teenage Jamboree - Dusters
6. I Know Love - Four Fellows
7. Nobody Loves Me - Leaders
8. Loving You Darling - Four Fellows
9. Hold 'Em Joe - Four Fellows
10. I Waited - Buddies
11. I Wish I Didn't Love You So - Four Fellows
12. Darling You - Four Fellows
13. Lover of the Time - Leaders
14. You Sweet Girl - Four Fellows
15. Please Play My Song - Four Fellows
16. Lovers - Leaders
17. Please Don't Deprive Me of Love - Four Fellows
18. Fool, The - Barbara Mood/Group
19. Angels Say - Four Fellows
20. Can't Help Loving' That Girl of Mine - Leaders
21. Give Me Back My Broken Heart - Four Fellows
22. I Stole Your Heart - Buddies
23. I Sit in My Window - Four Fellows
24. Darlin' Love - Dusters
25. Fallen Angel - Four Fellows
26. Dearest Beloved Darling - Leaders
27. Soldier Boy - Four Fellows


http://rapidgator.net/file/83201be5ed342fcd8ebce4bcd7ba9ec8/Glory.rar.html

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009