Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zondag 24 maart 2013

Charlie Feathers - Can't Hardly Stand It


CD One:
http://rapidgator.net/file/9bc624fdedcdd29b480b29862aa52846/Can't_Hardly_Stand_It_1.rar.html
Peepin' Eyes / I've Been Deceived / Defrost Your Heart / A Wedding Gown of White / Tongue Tied Jill / Get With It / Everybody's Lovin' My Baby / Can't Hardly Stand It / One Hand Loose / Bottle to the Baby / When You Decide / Nobody's Woman / Too Much Alike / When You Come Around / Why Don't You / Jungle Fever / One Hand Loose / Can't Hardly Stand It / Bottle to the Baby / Bottle to the Baby / Everybody's Lovin' My Baby / Too Much Alike / My My / Jody's Beat.
CD Two:
http://rapidgator.net/file/0d04aa20df4ff052884b01e533922e45/Can't_Hardly_Stand_It_2.rar.html
I've Been Deceived / Runnin' Around / Defrost Your Heart / Runnin' Around / I've Been Deceived / Someday You Will Pay / Defrost Your Heart / A Wedding Gown of White / We're Getting Closer to Being Apart / Bottle to the Baby / Bottle to the Baby / Frankie and Johnny / Frankie and Johnny / Bottle to the Baby / Bottle to the Baby / Honky Tonk Kind / Honky Tonk Kind / So Ashamed / So Ashamed / Corrine Corrina / The Man in Love / This Lonesome Feeling / Johnny Come Listen.

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009