Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zondag 24 maart 2013

Billy Fury - The Very Best Of


CD 1
http://rapidgator.net/file/3d6c762f8611cf872f0039dc550310b5/Billy_Fury_-_The_Very_Best_Of_CD_1.rar.html
Halfway To Paradise * Jealousy * I'd Never Find Another You * Wondrous Place * Gonna Type A Letter * Alright Goodbye * Don't Worry * A Thousand Stars * My Advice * That's Love * Once Upon A Dream * You're Having The Last Dance * In Thoughts Of You * Since You've Been Gone * Cross My Heart * Don't Say It's Over * You Don't Know * Would You Stand By Me? * Stick Around * Colette.
CD 2
http://rapidgator.net/file/9de9f481b5c98c958171b16a66938b0e/Billy_Fury_-_The_Very_Best_Of_CD_2.rar.html
Maybe Tomorrow * Margo * Don't Knock Upon My Door * Angel Face * Baby How I Cried * Comin' Up In The World * Don't Leave Me This Way * Fury's Tune * He Will Break Your Heart * It's You I Need * Last Kiss * Phone Call * Turn My Back On You * Push Push * Talkin' In My Sleep * Time Has Come * My Christmas Prayer.

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009