Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zondag 30 september 2012

The Best Of Ivy & Hanover Records

THE BEST OF IVY RECORDS and HANOVER RECORDS Features the groups of the Ivy and Hanover record labels - Ivies, Flourescents, Unique Teens, Vanguards and many others.




1. Lullabye of the Bells - Deltairs,
2. It's Only You Dear - Deltairs,
3. Your First Love - Five Letters,
4. Hold My Baby - Five Letters,
5. Moonlight - Vanguards,
6. I'm Movin' - Vanguards,
7. In My Heart - Jimmie Lewis & Volumes,
8. I Saw a Cottage In My Dreams - Jimmie Lewis & Volumes,
9. Standing At the Altar - Deltairs,
10. I Might Like It - Deltairs,
11. Sunshine - Ivies,
12. Come On - Ivies,
13. Jeannie - Unique Teens,
14. At the Ball - Unique Teens,
15. Long Legged Linda - The Kids From Texas,
16. I'm So Lonely - The Kids From Texas,
17. When We First Met - Lucien Farrar,
18. Did You Kiss Me Goodbye - Lucien Farrar,
19. Jeannie (alt ver) - Unique Teens,
20. At the Ball (alt ver) - Unique Teens,
21. I'll Be By Your Side - Clarence Paul,
22. I Need Your Lovin' - Clarence Paul,
23. It's Eternal - Laura Leslie,
24. Crazy Dream - Jimmy Steward,
25. Alone Because I Love You - Terry & Bells,
26. The Facts of Love - Flourescents
27. Shoopy-Pop-A-Doo - Flourescents

http://rapidgator.net/file/47345082/The_Best_Of_Ivy_&_Hanover_Records.rar.html

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009