Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zondag 30 september 2012

Dot Records 'Cover to Cover'

1. Fontane Sisters - Hearts Of Stone
2. Pat Boone - Two Hearts
3. Jim Lowe - Maybellene
4. Snooky Lanson - Why Don't You Write Me
5. Pat Boone - Ain't That A Shame
6. The Hilltoppers - Only You (And You Alone)
7. Fontane Sisters - Rollin' Stone
8. Pat Boone - At My Front Door (Crazy Little Mama)
9. Jim Lowe - Blue Suede Shoes
10. Fontane Sisters - Eddie My Love
11. The Hilltoppers - Ka-ding-dong
12. Gale Storm - I Hear You Knockin'
13. Fontane Sisters - Seventeen
14. Pat Boone - I'll Be Home
15. Gale Storm - Why Do Fools Fall In Love?
16. Snooky Lanson - Seven Days
17. Pat Boone - Long Tall Sally
18. Gale Storm - Ivory Tower
19. Fontane Sisters - I'm In Love Again
20. Pat Boone - I Almost Lost My Mind
21. Fontane Sisters - Please Don't Leave Me
22. Pat Boone - Chains Of Love
23. Gale Storm - Lucky Lips
24. Tab Hunter - Young Love
25. The Hilltoppers - Marianne
26. Nick Todd - Plaything
27. Billy Vaughn - Raunchy
28. Mills Brothers - Get A Job
29. The Hilltoppers - The Joker
30. Nick Todd - At The Hop

http://rapidgator.net/file/47463312/Dot_Records_'Cover_to_Cover'.rar.html

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009