Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zaterdag 29 september 2012

My Name is Annie



1. Anna Bell Ceaser/Little Annie
2. Midnighters/Work With Me Annie
3. Bob Halley/Annie Threw a Party
4. Midnighters/Annie's Aunt Fannie
5. Midnighters/Annie Had a Baby
6. Danny Taylor/I'm the Father of Annie's Baby
7. El Dorados/Annie's Answer
8. Midnights/Annie Pulled a Humbug
9. Plurals/Miss Annie
10. Johnny Marlo/Two Ton Annie
11. Dave Kinzie/Annie Had a Party
12. Cadets/Annie Met Henry
13. Joe Perkins/Little Eefin' Annie
14. Genos/Slim Little Annie
15. Dwellers/Annie
16. Little Richard/Annie's Back
17. Four Dukes/Annie
18. P.J. Proby/Work With Me Annie
19. Little Jr. Parker/Annie Get Your Yo Yo
20. Tony Joe White/Polk Salad Annie
21. Fantastic Blue Jays/Annie is a Grannie
22. Linda Hayes/My Name Ain't Annie
23. Hollywood Flames/Annie Don't Love Me No More
24. Bings/Annie Kicked the Bucket
25. Lena Gordon/Mama Took the Baby
26. Nu Tones/Annie Kicked the Bucket

http://rapidgator.net/file/47271953/My_Name_is_Annie.rar.html

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009