Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zaterdag 8 maart 2014

Where Southern Soul Began. Volume 2



Disc: 1
 1. I've Been Wrong For So Long (Bobby 'Blue' Bland) 2. Room In Your Heart (Gladys Knight & The Pips) 3. You Don't Have To Cry (Little Bob & The Lollipops) 4. I Wanna Be Free (Joe Tex) 5. Your Lonesome Now (Charles Perrywell) 6. You Gotta Go (Bobby Hebb) 7. Please Think It Over (Roscoe Shelton) 8. Teach Me (Gorgeous George) 9. I Don't Want No Woman (Bobby 'Blue' Bland) 10. If (I Could Be With You) (Miss La-Vell) 11. I Got To Know (The 5 Royales) 12. I Found True Love (Oscar Perry) 13. If I Don't See You Again (Ted Taylor) 14. I've Just Got To Forget You (Bud Harper) 15. Close Up The Back Door (Cookie And The Cupcakes) 16. Sally Sue Brown (Arthur Alexander) 17. Phoney Lover (Clyde Shelby) 18. Somebody Somewhere (Gene Allison) 19. Somebody, Somewhere (Larry Birdsong) 20. Wait And See (Fred Lowery) 21. Slave To Love (Charles Walker & The Daffodils) 22. Too Many Tears (Roy Lee Johnson) 23. Hurts Me To My Heart (Rudy Ray Moore) 24. The World Is Yours (Johnny Wright) 25. What Can I Do For You (Elmore Morris) 26. The Thrill Of Yesterday (Donel Austin) 27. You Don't Miss Your Water (William Bell)  

Disc: 2
 1. I Cried (Joe Medwick) 2. Frozen Love (Gay Meadows & The Yobyalps) 3. Blessed Are These Tears (Joe Tex) 4. Tend To Your Business (Arthur K. Adams) 5. Everything Will Be Alright (Gene Allison) 6. I'm Leaving You (Ted Taylor) 7. That's A Good Idea (Grover Mitchell) 8. Give Me Your Love (Delores Johnson) 9. I Need Somebody (Little Milton) 10. I Ll Learn To Love Again (Little Junior Parker) 11. I'm Not Gonna Leave (Joe Perkins) 12. Come Into My Heart (Little Clarence) 13. Give Us Your Blessings (Ruth White) 14. Am I Losing You (Little Ike) 15. That's Cuz I Love You (Louis Jones) 16. You're Gonna Miss Me (Shirley Raymond) 17. Shout Bamalama (Otis Redding) 18. Sooner Or Later (Larry Birdsong) 19. Best Of Luck Baby (Earl Gaines) 20. Can't Stand To See You Cry (Tony Borders) 21. I Say! That's All Right (Roosevelt Jones) 22. Help Yourself (Steve Dickinson) 23. I Woke Up Screaming (Bobby 'Blue' Bland) 24. My Love Belongs To You (Sam & Dave) 25. Backtracking (Little Junior Parker) 26. I Don't Hurt Anymore (Fontella Bass) 27. Please, Please, Please (James Brown)

_Where_Southern_Soul_Began._Vol.02.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009