Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

vrijdag 28 maart 2014

Goin' To A Happening. The Northern Soul Of Richard 'Popcorn' Wylie


Tommy Neal - Goin' To A Happening Stanley Mitchell - Get It Babe Betty Boo - Stop That Boy Jimmy (Soul) Clarke - (C'mon On And Be My) Sweet Darlin' Mighty Lovers - She Keeps Driving Me Out Of My Mind Eric & The Vikings - Hurting Innocent Bystanders - Frantic Escape Richard 'Popcorn' Wylie - Hanky Panky Luther Ingram - If It's All The Same To You Babe Richard 'Popcorn' Wylie - Rosemary What Happened Tony Hestor - Spaceland Mighty Lovers - Mighty Lover Margaret Little - Love Finds A Way Peoples Choice - Savin' My Lovin' For You The Third Party - Such A Soul Says Pt 1 Betty Boo - Say It Isn't So Jimmy Soul Clarke - (Somebody) Stop That Girl Stanley Mitchell - Quit Twistin' My Arm Margaret Little - I Need Some Loving Luther Ingram - Exus Trek Betty Boo - Spellbound Tony Hestor - Down In The Dumps Detroit Executives - Cool Off Jimmy (Soul) Clark - (I'll Be Your Champion) I'll Be Your Winner Tony Hestor - Just Can't Leave You
 
 

Goin'_To_A_Happening.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009