Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

vrijdag 7 maart 2014

Vernon Taylor-There's Only One...Your Lovin' Man


Your Lovin' Man Breeze Today is a Blue Day Why Must You Leave Me? [alt] Losing Game I've Got the Blues Satisfaction Guaranteed Why Must You Leave Me? This Kind of Love What Would I Do Without You? All They Wanna Do is Stroll Dinah Lee Today is a Blue Day [alt] Sweet and Easy to Love Mystery Train Your Lovin' Man [alt] All They Wanna Do is Stroll [alt with false starts] Dinah Lee [slow - take 11] Dinah Lee [faster - take 12] What Would I Do Without You? [alt] Dinah Lee [guitar version - take 13] What Would I Do Without You? [take 17] All They Wanna Do is Stroll [take 8] Today is a Blue Day [take 4] What Would I Do Without You? [take 18] Don Owens - Radio Show Today is a Blue Day [take 11]

Vernon_Taylor-There's_Only_One...Your_Lovin'_Man.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009