Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zondag 9 maart 2014

Elvis Presley - FTD - 66 - Raised On Rock


CD 1:
Raised On Rock Are You Sincere Find Out What’s Happening I Miss You Girl Of Mine For Ol’ Times Sake If You Don’t Come Back Just A Little Bit Sweet Angeline Three Corn Patches Session Highlights
 I Miss You (Take 10-11) Find out What’s happening (Take 6) It’s Different Now (Rehearsal, unedited) Three Corn Patches (Take 1-2) If You Don’t Come Back (Take 5) Girl Of Mine (Take 9) I Miss You (Take 5) Three Corn Patches (Take 13-14) Are You Sincere (Take 2) Find Out What’s Happening (Take 8, 7) For Ol’ Times Sake (Take 4)  
Instrumental Tracks Color My Rainbow Sweet Angeline

 CD 2:  
Rough Mixes
For Ol Times Sake If You Don’t Come Back Find Out What’s Happening Raised On Rock Three Corn Patches (Including FS)  
Session Outtakes
 If You Don’t Come Back (Take 1-3) I Miss You (Take 1) Girl Of Mine (Take 1) Find Out What’s Happening (Takes 1,2,4,5) Three Corn Patches (Take 4-6) For Ol’ Times Sake (Take 5-7) I Miss You (Take 10) If You Don’t Come Back (Takes 8, 6) Find Our What’s Happening (Takes 8, 7) Are You Sincere (Take 1) Girl Of Mine (Take 3-6) Three Corn Patches (Take 9-10) I Miss You (Take 12-15) Instrumental
The Wonders You Perform Good, Bad But Beautiful

FTD66_RaisedOnRock.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009